Official Waiting In Line For The iPhone 6/6 Plus Thread!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Same here, Triad area. I drove by the Greensboro Apple Store, already like 50 people in line as of 9 PM. Crazy! I pre-ordered, so mine's getting here during the day tomorrow and going to Best Buy to get a case. Avoiding the Apple Store at all cost tomorrow, but I'll probably slip up and go see the 6 Plus in person sometime during the day!

Best Buy is usually crazy too. I got my gold 5s there on launch & the line was extremely long. Luckily it only effects the mobile area but sheesh. I've never seen that many people in there before!!!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I've thought about moving out to around Henderson, NV and other places out west (Colorado Spring was another thought) with relatively cheap housing (compared to the DC metro area) because I could sell here and buy outright and not have a mortgage. But I've lived here all my life and my family is all local.

If you like heat, Phoenix is nice!

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I bet the people in line here in Houston are hating life. It has been raining for a few days now. Pouring at times early this morning and overnight.

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I am excited ( regardless of my slight regret of storage size)! I made the iphone 5 16 GB work so I am sure a 16 GB plus could work as well ha.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
How are the schools? I have a 2nd and 6th grader and where we are now in Fairfax County VA we have some of the best schools in the country.

There are some really good schools here. All my kids are done with school, so not following them that closely anymore.

And it IS 82? outside right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox