Official Waiting In Line For The iPhone 6/6 Plus Thread!

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Ok kids I'm back. 4 others just joined me. Two are cool. The other two might be enough for me go lie down in the road. 4:45 to go ;)

Are you lying in the road before or after you get your phone? Could they possibly go lie in the road? Would they require assistance for that task? Lol.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Well the line wasn't that bad but 6 loud a$$ people just showed up, somehow cut the line on 50 people behind them and have been dropping the n word and f this t that every 2 seconds. Why do people think this behavior is appropriate, especially in public?? It's going to be long night (if I don't get kicked out for tell them to shut up in the next 6.5 hours)

Thetaman

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Made to Verizon. 8th in line which isn't bad. Would of probably been 7th but stuck behind intentional slow interstate traffic cause of construction. Went 2 miles in 45 minutes. Could of totally avoided it too if I had paid attention to signs. Oh well, iPhone will cheer me up.

Sent from G3

varucell

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Here in Casper Wyoming outside the Verizon store. We are too small for an Apple Store. Not a person in sight. The benefits of living in a smaller town.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I've thought about moving out to around Henderson, NV and other places out west (Colorado Spring was another thought) with relatively cheap housing (compared to the DC metro area) because I could sell here and buy outright and not have a mortgage. But I've lived here all my life and my family is all local.

Oh I love dc Id never leave lol! Georgetown is one of my favorite cities! I lived in Richmond va for a year and fell in love with your area. At the time there was no way I could afford it but if I ever move there is on the top of my list.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Just arrived. Only three of us here so far and we are all still hiding in out cars. Not sure how early the first guy got here though...

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
We are up to a whole 4. Technically I'm number 2 in line, if that's how we play the game this morning. It's not even 50 degrees yet and we are all hiding.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen