Official Waiting In Line For The iPhone 6/6 Plus Thread!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I remember last year for the 5S, I was outside a Verizon Corp store but without intent on getting the gold phone so this didn't apply to me, but, they just opened the doors to several of us and there was a rep for each of us. 1st in line didn't necessarily trump 4th in line. That could make all the difference here. I wonder if there is any way for me to avoid that?

jschwartz1123

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Not very happy at the moment.... The Apple store here in fort Myers, Florida won't let us line up until 6:00AM. And they won't even let us stay parked in the shopping center. So now I'm waiting at a gas station, feeling like a homeless person. And who knows where I'll end up in line.... 😑

Sent from my LG-D851

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Just had a few officers stop by whilst patrolling and chatted about a half hour. Cool guys. Those are the little things you can get while doing this that make it interesting.

chriskills1

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
WhaT do you guys recommend for a carrier pickup, I have no preorder and am going to the sprint store around 6am what are my chances of getting the 6plus in gold 128gb or 64gb?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
WhaT do you guys recommend for a carrier pickup, I have no preorder and am going to the sprint store around 6am what are my chances of getting the 6plus in gold 128gb or 64gb?

Wish I could tell you your chances but there's no way to know. I can tell you that the consensus is carrier stores might get anywhere from 0 to 6 or 7 iPhone plus' total. Of those, no idea how many if any will be 128gb and same uncertainty on color.

My best guess, honestly, of your chances showing up at 6am for that specific model/size/color would be
< 1%

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

That's the same question people have been asking for days. We don't know. You are just going to have to try your luck.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner