Official Waiting In Line For The iPhone 6/6 Plus Thread!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Started with a Chicago Dog and fries. Then a 6" Giordano's stuffed pizza. Then a regular polish with grilled onions and peppers. Lastly a footlong chicago style with nacho cheese. Washed down with diet cokes. BUT, that was over a 4 hour period. No beer tonight cause my stomach hurt lol.

cinemagraph_tissue.gif

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if it's already been asked, but anyone in the Phoenix area already camping out, or know the status of the lines at any of the stores? The Biltmore and Scottsdale Quarter both look to have some fairly long lines already, judging by some pictures we found searching Twitter.

CSI Guy

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
At ATT store in Baton Rouge, LA and not a sole here but me. May go home and get a couple of hours sleep and come back.

Bonzaibeck

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if it's already been asked, but anyone in the Phoenix area already camping out, or know the status of the lines at any of the stores? The Biltmore and Scottsdale Quarter both look to have some fairly long lines already, judging by some pictures we found searching Twitter.

I'm in Phoenix, but I'll be heading to the Chandler Store

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
At ATT store in Baton Rouge, LA and not a sole here but me. May go home and get a couple of hours sleep and come back.

If you are trying for the 6 plus, just remember the difference between 1st and 4th at a carrier store could be the difference between success or empty handedness.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh