Official Waiting In Line For The iPhone 6/6 Plus Thread!

rgood0810

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I plan on getting to the perimeter location around 9 just to see and if it looks crazy, then I will be going to Cumberland. If you see this xoxojess let me know what Cumberland looks like

xoxojess

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I plan on getting to the perimeter location around 9 just to see and if it looks crazy, then I will be going to Cumberland. If you see this xoxojess let me know what Cumberland looks like

ATTENTION rgood: I just left Cumberland and there are signs on all the doors stating that iPhone customers "are allowed to start lining up outside the mall by the Ted's Montana Grill entrance at 4AM." Yeah, 4AM. I've never known a mall to put a time on the lines. I'm not really sure if this will be a positive or a negative but we will see.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I’ve got one coming tomorrow via UPS, but you guys are making me want to go camp out tonight. I’m sure the urge will pass, but it sure is pulling on me.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm still not heading out until about 7 tomorrow morning. I'm not incredibly worried considering how rural my area actually is. Better chance that the store doesn't ACTUALLY get any stock.

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
My daughter just called our local Apple store to ask if a line had started forming and they told her they are discouraging any line forming because they have NO STOCK at all!

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Seriously!?!? What hope do I have, lining up at Best Buy?? If an Apple Store has nothing???

Call them to be sure they have stock. I think it is very odd for an Apple store not to have their own product on launch day. She called a Verizon store and they said they have some.

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
I stopped by the 5th Ave Apple Store here in NYC. The plaza where they line people up every year is full and the line wraps around down past FAO Schwartz probably down to Madison Ave.

I didn't walk the whole line but I did talk the Apple Line monitors and they said that they were going to have two lines this year. The one for those walking up (already formed) and another for those of us that have preorders. Speaking of which about 5 minutes after leaving while on the subway I got my pickup notice SOO STOKED

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone lining up in NC???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Not me, and I'm in the Triad. There's all sorts of places to go to near me (within 2 miles), but I'm not waiting in line for a phone I should be able to get without a wait in a few weeks, especially when my current iPhone is working great...:)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW