Official Waiting In Line For The iPhone 6/6 Plus Thread!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I just drove through Maryland on my way to DC last week for a conference :) I am still deciding between the Apple store on Michigan Ave in Chicago or in Naperville (suburb). Heading to one of them as soon as a buddy and I leave Wrigley Field after the Cubs game is over.

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I just drove through Maryland on my way to DC last week for a conference :) I am still deciding between the Apple store on Michigan Ave in Chicago or in Naperville (suburb). Heading to one of them as soon as a buddy and I leave Wrigley Field after the Cubs game is over.
Ball game at Wrigley and then a iPhone launch makes for an awesome game. What time you think you will get there? Not familiar with Chi-Town but which one u think will have the better crowds??

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Ball game at Wrigley and then a iPhone launch makes for an awesome game. What time you think you will get there? Not familiar with Chi-Town but which one u think will have the better crowds??

Well, if the game gets over at 10:00 or 10:30 we'd probably hit the Downtown store by 11 or 11:30. The Naperville store by 11:30 or 12:00 depending in traffic. I have no idea which to hit yet lol. I'm thinking maybe the suburb store. Last year was my first time in line and it was 5am at a Verizon store. I have no clue what I'm getting into lol.

crystaljewell

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Well, if the game gets over at 10:00 or 10:30 we'd probably hit the Downtown store by 11 or 11:30. The Naperville store by 11:30 or 12:00 depending in traffic. I have no idea which to hit yet lol. I'm thinking maybe the suburb store. Last year was my first time in line and it was 5am at a Verizon store. I have no clue what I'm getting into lol.

Did you not get what you needed/wanted when you went to the Verizon store last year? Or are you switching to the apple store for another reason?

JeffAces28

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
So i have an iPhone 6+ 64gb coming in friday and my mom said I can use her upgrade also. Should I buy a gold 64gb iphone 6 and sell it. It would be available for friday delivery according to Verizon. Either way, should I do it?

Dharma118

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
I tried to pre-order, but AT&T dropped me a bunch of times, and then I gave up.

Now I'm thinking of waiting on line Friday morning. Anyone have experience with AT&T stores and lines in Austin, TX? Are some stores better than others?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

rgood0810

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
We just had an Apple Store open on the 6th here in Atlanta, that's the one I will be going to at like 11 to see what the line looks like. If it's too long I will look into other places

rgood0810

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Good luck rgood! I'll be there too!

Thanks! You actually helped me make my decision! It was going to be perimeter mall, because it's closer to me. I didn't know the Apple Store opened so hopefully a lot of other people didn't either lol. What time are you getting out there?

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Well I was going to show up early AM but as I sit here in my bamulance with the radio on, the news just reported about 2 dozen people already in line at the Apple Store Pioneer Place. Soooo, I guess I will be starting earlier than I thought.

rgood0810

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Well I was going to show up early AM but as I sit here in my bamulance with the radio on, the news just reported about 2 dozen people already in line at the Apple Store Pioneer Place. Soooo, I guess I will be starting earlier than I thought.

Yea I'm thinking about getting to my Apple Store about 11 but I may go as soon as traffic dies down.

rgood0810

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

Yea I'm thinking about getting to my Apple Store about 11 but I may go as soon as traffic dies down.

xoxojess

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! You actually helped me make my decision! It was going to be perimeter mall, because it's closer to me. I didn't know the Apple Store opened so hopefully a lot of other people didn't either lol. What time are you getting out there?

I plan on going about 9:30ish. We will see where that gets me.

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I only have experience with the Tyson's Mall store. If you are after a 6, I think 4am will be fine. The 6+ who knows. Last year the gold phones ran out after the first dozen people in line (and not all of those got gold).
But I think having lots of Apple Stores in the metro area helps spread the crowds around.
I'm heading to the Bethesda Row store at 8:30-9, I don't want the 6+, so I should be okay

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox