Ok I need advice.
    Like others I REALLY want the iPhone 6 Plus Space Grey 64gb.
    Now I went to my local Verizon store (Phoenix, Arizona)
    was approved and everything BUT than I was told I would receive my iPhone October 28?
    YES thats right!! October 28 ): okay so I am extremely hard headed. The guy than told me my other option was to camp out on September 19th. Now I've never done this.
    Question #1 Has anyone else gotten October 28 as a delivery date??

Question #2 If I camp out what should I go? I was thinking maybe 3-4am?? Crazy right?? Lol
    It is now Sunday & I am freaking out about not being able to get the phone in space grey or even worse not getting one at all!!

Please help? Advice??? Thanks in advance!! xoxo & everyone who is going to camp out wish you guys the best of luck!! (:
    For the camp out:

The 6+ is looking really limited in stock in the stores, both carrier and Apple Stores. If you really want to get the color, capacity, and carrier you want, you might want to camp out starting at like 10-11 PM the night before (Thursday). Camping out at 3-4 AM will probably not get you the phone or color you want.

P.S.: I'm planning on camping out at 6 PM on Thursday at my local store so I can guarantee getting the model I want. This will probably put me at first or second in line, so it will almost guarantee I get the one I want.
    09-14-2014 09:09 PM
    Okay thank you very much I will need to contact my local store and ask what time they will be opened. (since they didnt have a time when i was there) Ill have to drive thursday afternoon and see if anyone is standing out there just to see what i am going up against, thanks for the quick response. I really hope staying up and effort will be worth it after all, I am nervous and anxious haha
    09-14-2014 09:13 PM
    Okay thank you very much I will need to contact my local store and ask what time they will be opened. (since they didnt have a time when i was there) Ill have to drive thursday afternoon and see if anyone is standing out there just to see what i am going up against, thanks for the quick response. I really hope staying up and effort will be worth it after all, I am nervous and anxious haha
    Good luck! Hope you get it!!!!!
    09-14-2014 10:42 PM
    Iphone 6 Plus pick up? From where? & where are you located??
    I am in Norfolk, Virginia with in store pick up from the apple store for the 19th. Currently, it says processing order but I am sure it will change to shopping to store sometime this week

I pre ordered around 4:30-5AM EST Friday September 12th via the Apple Store iphone app. I lucked out for sure. I just hope I don't get screwed over somehow and they change the pick up date or something.
    09-14-2014 11:03 PM
    Good luck with camping out!
    Iamthat_dude likes this.
    09-14-2014 11:46 PM
    No, no need for that anymore for me. Pre-ordered and will be at work waiting for it.
    09-15-2014 12:57 AM
    The only time I've 'camped' out was for the 4 launch. If I recall, I got to the Apple Store (in a mall) around 6am with store opening at 10. Got a phone no problem.

I placed my 6+, website said 9/19 delivery...got my email confirmation shortly after which said 7-10 business days. Then I went back on the order website, still was saying 9/19. Called Apple today, obviously nothing they can really do but she told me to keep an eye out because it might get shipped earlier with people cancelling orders and waiting in line instead.

Long story short... I'll probably go to the Apple Store around 5AM and give it a shot.
    09-15-2014 08:58 AM
    Just got back from the store with some supplies for camping out, and all of them are snacks haha
    09-15-2014 10:34 PM
    I am on my lunch break now and got lunch inside the mall where the new apple store is opening Friday in my area.

There are already two people camped out in the mall parking lot with a tent etc. The store is also giving away limited edition apple shirts for the grand opening. So this makes two apple stores within 15-30 mins of where I live lol. Come on Friday!
    09-16-2014 01:29 PM
    For those of you that are thinking of waiting in line Friday, and or those of us that pre-ordered with in store pick up check this out : Apple Stores reportedly have new and improved strategies to help iPhone 6 buyers Friday | iMore
    09-16-2014 01:57 PM
    WOW a grand opening AND iPhone 6 release day all wrapped up in one!!!!! I think I would stay away from that store.
    09-16-2014 01:58 PM
    Yea the apple store that I have my iphone 6 plus pre ordered for in store pick up is only 10-15 mind from my outside inside a mall.

The new store opening Friday is about 25- 30 kind away in another mall. There are people lining up at the new store already but not a the one near my house. It's gonna be crazy at the grand opening for the store and the iPhone 6!
    09-16-2014 02:06 PM
    Yea the apple store that I have my iphone 6 plus pre ordered for in store pick up is only 10-15 mins from my outside inside a mall.

The new store opening Friday is about 25- 30 mins away in another mall. There are people lining up at the new store already but not a the one near my house. It's gonna be crazy at the grand opening for the store and the iPhone 6!
    09-16-2014 02:07 PM
    So... How early do people who preordered for pick up actually show up?
    09-16-2014 02:13 PM
    Would be great to see some pics of the lines at different Apple Stores around the world.
    09-16-2014 02:13 PM
    When I did this for my iPhone4 I got in line at 10:30 the night before
    09-16-2014 02:28 PM
    When I did this for my iPhone4 I got in line at 10:30 the night before
    With a pre order for store pick up?!?!
    09-16-2014 02:49 PM
    With the in store pickup option I could have gone in anytime. I had gone by just to see what the line was like, and spur of the moment decided to get in line :-). But I was like number 30 something though.
    09-16-2014 03:12 PM
    Does anyone know if once we recieve a Reservation Pass (or card) if we can leave and return at a much later time?
    My plan is to get in line midnight, and once I recieve my pass, I'll leave and return at around 6:00PM to complete my transaction.
    I have a conflicting schedule, but I also want to be able to get the phone I want on Friday.
    09-16-2014 03:38 PM
    Umm I am not sure. I want to say that they will only hold your phone for you if your in line and once you leave they might sell your reservation to someone else.
    inoutside likes this.
    09-16-2014 03:54 PM
    Does anyone know if once we recieve a Reservation Pass (or card) if we can leave and return at a much later time?
    My plan is to get in line midnight, and once I recieve my pass, I'll leave and return at around 6:00PM to complete my transaction.
    I have a conflicting schedule, but I also want to be able to get the phone I want on Friday.
    Yes the new reservation system this year will send an email or text confirming your phone then you can come back whenever to pick up phone that day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    inoutside likes this.
    09-16-2014 03:58 PM
    I am taking a half a day Friday from work so I am going to pick up my phone around 12pm (noon) EST Friday. Since I pre ordered for in store pick up, you are guaranteed a phone. So I don't think we'll have to be camped out like the non pre order people. But I would still get there as early as you can Friday just for the fun of being in line with fellow apple fans AND just to make sure Apple doesn't mistakenly sell your phone!
    Evilguppy likes this.
    09-16-2014 03:59 PM
    Yes the new reservation system this year will send an email or text confirming your phone then you can come back whenever to pick up phone that day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This is what I'm hoping will happen. Fingers crossed.
    09-16-2014 04:29 PM
    My boss just told me I don't have to come in to work Friday. The project I was scheduled to work on was canceled!! ( I work at a television station). So I am free to go early Friday. Even though i pre orderd I want to be with the crowd Friday!
    09-16-2014 05:29 PM
    I live in Vancouver and am wondering what time should I get there, we have 3 stores here. I wanted to go like 3 or 4 am on Friday, or get there at 10pm Thuraday, what do you guys think? I asked the Apple Store guy and he told me to come today (really??) and I just ignored him
    09-16-2014 06:11 PM
486 12345 ...