Official Waiting In Line For The iPhone 6/6 Plus Thread!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Store employees are out high-fiving people!

That’s part of what I miss by not lining up. You meet a bunch of cool people who are obviously as excited as you are. The Apple Store employees are cool, and work to pump up the fever. Plus they feed you, and when they’re done, you get to go home with a new phone!

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
That?s part of what I miss by not lining up. You meet a bunch of cool people who are obviously as excited as you are. The Apple Store employees are cool, and work to pump up the fever. Plus they feed you, and when they?re done, you get to go home with a new phone!
Here we go........Doors have opened!!! Let me in, let me in, lol

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Yep. First batch of people are in. Now they're only letting in more as one comes out. Appears they are rotating letting the pre-order for pickup and the rest of us in.
Yeah, it appears the same here, every 10 minutes or so we move up closer to the door. I say within the next 30 I should be good to be inside

Blevincj

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I got my reservation. About 60th back in line for at&t 64GB 6 Plus.

I'm feeling better. I'm about that far back as well. Maybe 70. Heard there us a "healthy stock of 6+. My company buys hundreds from this store and our mobile admin knows some employees. He is 17th in line for his personal phone. They gave him that info.

MikeDVB

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I kind of want to drive by my local store to see what the lines are like. I went to the release for the 4 and there were several hundred people. I remember it took hours and I was in the pre-order line.

Wasn't able to reserve one for release day unfortunately. Looks like mine won't ship until next week. Usually they get new phones in the store every day so I may try picking one up in store in the morning in the middle of next week since I go out of town next Sunday.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I stand corrected. They didn't bring it around but there is coffee and various snacks on a table in front of the store.
Annoying people are grabbing handfuls of the snacks to take with them after they already have their phone.

That sucks. I guess there’s no explaining the lack of class from some peeps.

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
There is now a back up trying to get into the store between pre orders and walk ins due to issues with apples computer systems ova here! Ugh.....I'm so close

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh