Time for IPhone 6 Accessories

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
All,

It’s time for accessories. :rolleyes: I am wondering where I can get some extra charging cables and maybe a travel charger.
If I get an extra charging cable. Could I us the USB port in my car to charge the mobile?

What other accessories can I get (I have case and screen protector)?!?!?!?

A.B.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What length cable? I got a great monoprice certified 10' cable on Amazon. I think it's about $20. The extra length really comes in handy. Battery packs are an option. But they run $40+. I don't know about the car issue.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Luna B

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
All,

It’s time for accessories. :rolleyes: I am wondering where I can get some extra charging cables and maybe a travel charger.
If I get an extra charging cable. Could I us the USB port in my car to charge the mobile?

What other accessories can I get (I have case and screen protector)?!?!?!?

A.B.

I looked up some travel chargers, they were expensive as hell. I pre-ordered an iphone 6 screen protector from an ebay store called Gearmaxx. Lets see if they work on the new screen.

Pete Sake

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Sams Club and Costco have certified lightning cables that are nylon wrapped and also 10+ feet. Quality is good and you wont have to invest in black wire-tape to prevent electrocution either :rotfl:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I keep a charger in my car and a spare one in my computer bag in case I have to travel and I forget to pack it.
In all I've got one charger upstairs, one in the den, one in the kichen, one in my car, and one in my office.
I've got a spare car charger I my car and a wall charger in my computer case.

I'm OCD. Don't know why.....my iPhone 6 routinely gets me through a full workday and many times into the next day on weekends.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Ooooooo get a speaker dock thingie. I've got some for travel.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2