Are You Serious with this Camera Ring?

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I can put past the power button on the side, and the weird antenna bands, but the camera ring its ridiculous! Are we in the Middle Ages or something? I would like to be able to put an iPhone on a flat surface it be stable.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I can put past the power button on the side, and the weird antenna bands, but the camera ring its ridiculous! Are we in the Middle Ages or something? I would like to be able to put an iPhone on a flat surface it be stable.

not an issue for me, I use cases

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
As if you were going to consider an iPhone...

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I usually carry my iPhone naked. But with this protruding camera, I'm going to have to put a case on the beauty! :(
I'm scared I'll rip it off or damage it somehow. Might be different once I get it in my hands though. Must start case shopping!!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Do I hear snark in your tone? Why wouldn't I consider an iPhone? Apple is my #2 choice behind webOS, and after seeing the cases, I'm going to get a leather one.

View attachment 64223

Awww, she's cute.
That protruding ring is interesting and different from what we're accustom to from Apple.
Humm, I wonder if this will be "corrected" in the 6s

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I agree with OP, don't like the camera sticking out. But I will still buy it. They should have made the casing as thick as the camera had to be and just filled up the extra space with battery.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I agree with OP, don't like the camera sticking out. But I will still buy it. They should have made the casing as thick as the camera had to be and just filled up the extra space with battery.

I would prefer to have some sort of ring that would protrude only if you wanted, using some sort of electromagnet system

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Apple is my #2 choice behind webOS,

WebOS? Ha ha ha! Really? PS4 is my #2 behind turbo graphics 16. My God you're hangin on for dear life. But enjoy. I had palm pre. Worst phone ever. Didn't regret getting rid of it for a second. I was stupid for not paying the early termination fee

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I don't care about the design and the little nitpicks anymore. I just want a bigger screen.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW