I was going to be happy with the 4.7 but now due to the higher pixel density of the plus and better battery performance across the board I am now in a bit of a conundrum.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-10-2014 04:23 AM
    For those upgrading which device do you feel will fit your needs more ?
    Iphone 6 will be perfect..6+ is too large for me
    09-10-2014 04:46 AM
    Yep. Beforehand thought I'd want the smaller size, but OMG! I don't know now.
    I thought the same thing but I don't want to miss out on those few features with the 6, so I'm heavily leaning towards the 6+ *sigh* I hate big phones
    Flow39 likes this.
    09-10-2014 07:01 AM
    Is there a phone that is VERY similar to 6+ in size to see in stores right now? Because I want to see if it is too big for me or perfect.

Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk
    It's larger than the GS5 & Note because of the bezel. I have a GS5 on my 2nd line & it's a tad awkward.
    09-10-2014 07:05 AM
    I thought the same thing but I don't want to miss out on those few features with the 6, so I'm heavily leaning towards the 6+ *sigh* I hate big phones
    I don't know if I hate big phones because I've never used one. I'm also certain that neither of the phones will fit in my jeans front pocket.
    However my husband sort of made my decision for me. I get the new phone every year and he gets my one year old phone. Although he did say it was my choice, he expressed a preference for the bigger one.
    Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    09-10-2014 07:28 AM
    You guys are so damn fickle ... 24 hours ago the 5s was the perfect phone, the 4.7" IP6 was gonna be too big, and that no way did a 5.5 iPhablet make sense. Welcome you wishy-washy-flip-floppers ...
    I've mentioned any times before that my 4.7" HTC One M7 had the perfect screen size. It's the reason I run that and my iPhone together. Now I can drop the HTC and get a more reliable (my opinion) iOS-based device.

I think your sweeping generalisation is way off the mark.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    09-10-2014 08:20 AM
    for those of you thinking of the 6 plus. Here is a pdf with actual size that you can print and cut out. The 6s is like an ipad mini

http://img.wonderhowto.com/img/origi...7604557504.jpg
    Gobrown75 likes this.
    09-10-2014 08:33 AM
    I was on the fence between the 6 and the 6+. I was talking with some coworkers (one of which has a Galaxy S3). The screen on that is 4.8" and it's the perfect size for me. I like the landscape mode, better battery and camera features on the 6+ but I think it's going to be way too big, especially since I always pocket my phone. Now that I know which phone I'm getting I need to decide on a color. Stick with my tried and true black (I've had 4 iPhones all black) or mix it up with white/silver?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    09-10-2014 08:35 AM
    Here is a comparison of the 6 and the 6 plus.

Visual Phone Size Comparison

To put it in perspective, the 6 plus is actually bigger than the Note 4. If you are coming from an Iphone 5 to a 6 plus, its basically like carrying two phones.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    09-10-2014 08:37 AM
    This has to stop. The iPhone 6 Plus is not comparable in size to an iPad mini.

Good grief I'm starting to wonder if anyone has ever held an iPad mini.
    Last edited by finn5975; 09-10-2014 at 08:49 AM.
    09-10-2014 08:38 AM
    6 Plus for me.

When i got my Mini w/ LTE 2 years ago, i fell in love with it and wished that i didn't buy the iPhone 5 at the first place and should have waited for the Mini instead. It's really enjoyable to have the big screen while commuting, but the Mini could not fit in my jeans.

Now that the 6+ is out, my dream has finally come true! Can't wait for preorder.

6+ 64 Space Grey for me 8)
    09-10-2014 08:40 AM
    Count me in the, wanted to buy the 4.7 boat, now torn due to the battery, res, and OIS. I am on a G3 now and was excited to get a smaller phone again. By the way the dimensions on the 6 Plus are larger then the g3 in height and width, just a little. G3 is pushing it for me already. I think I will still get the plus, I will sell it or trade for a smaller one if I really can't deal with it. Like many though I will be selling my Ipad mini lte since I doubt I would use it. I don't use it much since getting a giant phone anyway (g3).

Used the phone arena sizing tool quoted above. The Plus is much taller then the g3, more then I thought . Damn this is a hard choice
    09-10-2014 08:53 AM
    Count me in the, wanted to buy the 4.7 boat, now torn due to the battery, res, and OIS. I am on a G3 now and was excited to get a smaller phone again. By the way the dimensions on the 6 Plus are larger then the g3 in height and width, just a little. G3 is pushing it for me already. I think I will still get the plus, I will sell it or trade for a smaller one if I really can't deal with it. Like many though I will be selling my Ipad mini lte since I doubt I would use it. I don't use it much since getting a giant phone anyway (g3).
    I think many people are underestimating how big the 6 plus is. Its more than just a "little bigger" than the G3.

Visual Phone Size Comparison
    09-10-2014 08:55 AM
    i really liked the 6 plus but i m worried 5.5 is too big and uncomfortable to carry in pockets if so i m gonna get 6 only but i really wished to had better display and battery
    09-10-2014 09:25 AM
    I don't know if I hate big phones because I've never used one. I'm also certain that neither of the phones will fit in my jeans front pocket.
    However my husband sort of made my decision for me. I get the new phone every year and he gets my one year old phone. Although he did say it was my choice, he expressed a preference for the bigger one.
    Happy husband, happy life! (Still trying to convince my wife of that.)
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-10-2014 09:26 AM
    I need hands-on-time with both of them before I can make a decision. I do tons of photography and I'm drawn o the Plus because it offers OIS but I wish the 4.7 also offered OIS.
    09-10-2014 09:44 AM
    For those wondering about size comparisons, I made some cutouts and took pictures in my hands. Each of the mock ups though are about 2-3mm small in both width and height. I'd say I have average sized female hands.
    Attachment 64258Attachment 64259Attachment 64260Attachment 64261Attachment 64262Attachment 64263
    pr1nce, anon4757448 and LCW like this.
    09-10-2014 09:49 AM
    That's 6 Plus looks nice in your hands
    09-10-2014 09:55 AM
    Don't forget it's not just the screen size that's awesome, battery life is higher.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s
    If that battery was to house into an iPhone 5s or a 5, I would easily understand how the powerful the battery is. But placing a powerful battery in a large device with plenty hungry pixel, and with all brand new CPU... There is nothing new here, they are just making their best to not go bellow iPhone original battery life time. So the more they will make iphone bigger and powerful, the more they will need to increase battery life. At the end of the day, you iphone 6, 6+ will have the same time usage as an iPhone 5s or 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-10-2014 10:09 AM
    After drooling over people using the Galaxy note the last couple years I'm going with the 6+. I'm probably gonna trade in my iPhone 5 & iPad mini. With that size screen I doubt I'll be using the iPad mini any more.

Can't wait!
    You, my friend, have just opened my eyes to a new possibility. I was dead set on getting the standard 6 until I saw your comment. Recently I have been desiring a new iPad to use while I am at my office because I do not have a computer there. With the 6 Plus though, I would not need the new iPad as long as that landscape mode is available. Looks like I will be following your lead and getting the Plus after all. Thank you!

Edit: And here I am again ready to change my mind after seeing the pictures above on the different sizes. Darn it...
    09-10-2014 10:10 AM
    This has to stop. The iPhone 6 Plus is not comparable in size to an iPad mini.

Good grief I'm starting to wonder if anyone has ever held an iPad mini.
    -YES! Thank you! So true. I know it's opinion, but in mine, they're not even close.
    09-10-2014 10:19 AM
    i'm disappointed with the differences between the two models. to be honest I kinda don't even want one now. landscape and resolution are better only on the 6 plus. i don't get why they did that. probably a marketing ploy to get people to spend more money on the better model. i'd also like to see some more info about the protruding camera lens on the back of the phone. basically i don't know what to do but i'm ready to ditch my 4S
    09-10-2014 10:26 AM
    I've mentioned any times before that my 4.7" HTC One M7 had the perfect screen size. It's the reason I run that and my iPhone together. Now I can drop the HTC and get a more reliable (my opinion) iOS-based device.

I think your sweeping generalisation is way off the mark.
    Then I wasn't talking to you now was I? How presumptuous.
    The definition of a "flip-flopper" is someone who was against something before they were for it ...
    09-10-2014 10:51 AM
    Camera is different plus has stabilsation feature.
    09-10-2014 11:04 AM
    I feel like the iPhone 6 plus is the "premium" iPhone so I'm upgrading to the iPhone 6 plus
    09-10-2014 11:07 AM
349 ... 23456 ...