iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Space Gray. My only problem is waiting until Friday to pre order and next Friday to get it lol. So impatient
    09-09-2014 07:18 PM
    I was torn between the two models but I always get the new model and pass the one year old phone down to my husband. He's expressed an interest in the larger one even though he won't get it for a year so that's probably what I'll go with. He did say it was my choice though.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-09-2014 07:27 PM
    I was torn between the two models but I always get the new model and pass the one year old phone down to my husband. He's expressed an interest in the larger one even though he won't get it for a year so that's probably what I'll go with. He did say it was my choice though.
    I have seen the huge Samsung phones and said "no way". However, I just took some cardboard and cut out the 3 sizes (iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus), per the specs on the Apple website. The funny thing is, it look huge. But when I hold it in my hand like I do my iPhone 5S, it’s not that big. It looks narrower to me than the huge Samsung phones. Despite my earlier comments, the big one is something that I am considering. Longer battery life and OIS just might make it worth an extra Benjamin.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-09-2014 07:40 PM
    iPhone 6 if I upgrade, 4.7" is plenty big for my use
    09-09-2014 07:42 PM
    I don't mind wearing the fickle badge...honestly, I didn't think I would want a big device like the 6+, but I'm going to try it. I was absolutely, 100% satisfied with the 4" iPhone 5S, just like I was with the smaller 4S...I've grown to adapt to them. Maybe this will be the same with the 5.5", maybe not. Nothing wishy washy about it, my only options are 4.7" and 5.5", and since it's only slightly larger than the 4.7", I'm willing to try it out.

I have been an opponent of larger screens in the past, but over the last couple of years, I knew this increase in size was coming, so I've just kind of accepted that my taste and preference would also have to adapt. I don't think this makes me a flip flopper, it just means I'm going with the flow.

24 hours ago the 5S was the newest iPhone...today it's not. What we have is what we can be excited about. This is not a negative thing.
    Just the fact that you responded has shown your guilty conscience ... flipity-flop, flipity- flop ... LOL.
    billbrobaggins likes this.
    09-09-2014 08:11 PM
    Def the 6+, 64gig

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    09-09-2014 08:28 PM
    I'm going to stick with the 6 64GB. But it was a hard decision!
    AB Lambert likes this.
    09-09-2014 08:30 PM
    Needs? The 64 gb iP 6 Plus. But my wallet says 64 gb iP 6 4.7". My wallet needs to shut up!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    09-09-2014 08:51 PM
    At first, I was anti-big screen (I have small hands), but I have to admit, the 5.5 screen looks pretty damn nice. I'll hold each one in my hand and see which one fits better. Since I am not due for an upgrade until December, I can sock away more money in case I go for the 6 Plus.
    09-09-2014 09:12 PM
    At first, I was anti-big screen (I have small hands), but I have to admit, the 5.5 screen looks pretty damn nice. I'll hold each one in my hand and see which one fits better. Since I am not due for an upgrade until December, I can sock away more money in case I go for the 6 Plus.
    Don't forget it's not just the screen size that's awesome, battery life is higher.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s
    09-09-2014 09:25 PM
    I'm not but if I were it would be a 64GB iPhone 6.
    09-09-2014 09:29 PM
    I'm not but if I were it would be a 64GB iPhone 6.
    I'm pretty sure the Plus is too big for me, so that's probably what I'll be getting.
    09-09-2014 09:32 PM
    They made the 6 plus better in just about every way. The size is large, but I think I will bite the bullet and choose that, even if just for better battery
    09-09-2014 09:44 PM
    UGHHHHHHHH!!!! This sucks. I was set on 4.7" until they showed the battery life in the 6+ and OIS. The 6+ would also be great for pics, videos, games, browsing etc.
    BUT
    I'll always be aware it's in my pocket, one handed use would end in many instances, won't fit in my cup holder, or on the ledge in the stall at work lol, and looks all out huge in the hands on videos.

I honestly have no clue, NONE, on what I'm gonna do.
    09-09-2014 10:00 PM
    I'm going to have to go with the 4.7 even though I would like to have optical stabilization, the larger one is just too big for my taste. Maybe next year. Can't wait till preorder though!
    09-09-2014 10:05 PM
    UGHHHHHHHH!!!! This sucks. I was set on 4.7" until they showed the battery life in the 6+ and OIS. The 6+ would also be great for pics, videos, games, browsing etc.
    BUT
    I'll always be aware it's in my pocket, one handed use would end in many instances, won't fit in my cup holder, or on the ledge in the stall at work lol, and looks all out huge in the hands on videos.

I honestly have no clue, NONE, on what I'm gonna do.
    This. I feel like the Plus is just too big, being basically the same size as a Note. I've actually watched people holding a Note up to their head to talk on it and thought "Dang, I like big phones, but that thing looks ridiculous."

But now, I'm just not sure. I like the features of the Plus... but I don't know if I will really like the size. And the, I'm worried that if I go with the 4.7" phone I will see someone using the Plus and suddenly wish I had gone ahead and went with it.

Ugh...I am really lost on what I'm going to do.
    elmacho likes this.
    09-09-2014 10:22 PM
    At first after seeing the keynote I was for sure set on the 6 Plus due to better batt life, OIS and landscape mode. But reading some posts here makes me rethink it... I pocket my phone all the time. The Plus might just be too big. But the features are hard to ignore... Not to mention true 1080p and 401ppi (vs 326)... Ugh... First world problems...
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-09-2014 11:33 PM
    6+ 64 GB in Space Gray. I wanted the 4.7", but the Display, Battery, and Camera swayed me to the 5.5" side. The battery, camera, and display are almost the same on the 6 as they are on the 5s.
    elmacho and nikkisharif like this.
    09-09-2014 11:58 PM
    OMG I CANT DECIDE
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-10-2014 01:04 AM
    OIS is nice, and better battery is nice, but coming from a 32 GB 5, I may stick with my initial thought, 64 GB iPhone 6. Does the 6 get the portrait mode or just 6 Plus? That may make my decision.
    Just the 6+ has landscape

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    elmacho likes this.
    09-10-2014 02:42 AM
    What about the antenna bands and camera ring? People were afraid and sadly, it's a reality now. I won't upgrade until they change the design at the back which won't happen until 6s or 7.
    Happy with my iPhone 5.
    09-10-2014 03:04 AM
    the iPhone 6 64gb. I'd prefer the iPhone 6 128 gb but i'm on 64 now and I need to do other things with the money and pre announcement i'd already decided I'd drop down to 32gb. But since they are raising the storage I can live with 64gb. I need local storage too because i live near the ocean and many many places you simply can't get 3G signal let alone LTE and thus i can't rely on streaming from my google music account. Also i seem to be in an area where coverage just goes in and out and it's really annoying trying to listen to radio via tunein only to have it constantly buffering, then dropping out, then just your luck when you get a clear signal it's on commercial. Then you go inside a large store and 20 feet deep in the store it drops back out.

I won't touch the 6 plus. I've no interest in a large phone. The Galaxy Note is massive to me. It simply doesn't appeal to me. Honestly i'm on a 4s and it's not too small. I like the easy pocketability and i use it when working out and though heavy i manage. I don't know how it's gonna be with a 4.7 inch screen and damn i'm gonna need a new arm band. Regardless, i know some just want the largest device. Me, I'd prefer the trade off of a more convenient size so I'm going with the regular 6. I'm glad there is a choice though. That way everybody had something that works for them.
    matt3166 likes this.
    09-10-2014 03:20 AM
    What about the antenna bands and camera ring? People were afraid and sadly, it's a reality now. I won't upgrade until they change the design at the back which won't happen until 6s or 7.
    Happy with my iPhone 5.
    I've never understood the Jobs obsession with everything being thinner so personally I'd have rather they made it flush even if they had to make the shell thicker like the 5s. I don't care. I'd have taken the extra thickness and simply filled it with battery. More battery life. Granted i'm not letting that camera stop me from buying it.
    Thomas Commons likes this.
    09-10-2014 03:27 AM
    Both are fine, just depend of the screen you feel more comfortable with. [redacted], which is quite cool. Design hasn't change than much, there are some nice improvements, and Apple is still the best smartphone brand, but the price is way too much.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 09-10-2014 at 10:00 AM. Reason: removed link showing versus sale of 6+ & GS5
    09-10-2014 03:43 AM
    I'm torn between getting either of these new iPhones, or sticking with my 5S for another year until the updated iPhone 6S. I've been very happy with the 5S... and I don't regret skipping the iPhone 5 at all.
    09-10-2014 03:45 AM
349 12345 ...