Iphone 6 or Galaxy Note 4? Persuade me.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
really dude? I dont understand, if i knew any of you personally and were talking face to face you would come up with reasons to why you have chosen to carry an iPhone over any other device. I feel like i am being trolled. I don't think the other people were joking, it's interesting to me that people actually got upset over my original post.
And we kind of feel like we're being sort of trolled... Take what you get when you crowd-source affirmation.

In reality, the only one who can make up your mind is you. Just get the device that best meets your needs, and be done with it.

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
And we kind of feel like we're being sort of trolled... Take what you get when you crowd-source affirmation.

In reality, the only one who can make up your mind is you. Just get the device that best meets your needs, and be done with it.

I'm just curious as to why people have picked the iPhone over any other device. I'm just as curious on android central as to why people pick the Note 4 over the iPhone or any other device for that matter.

The only difference is that I actually got real opinions aside from the 2 or 3 I got here after people were saying they wanted to punch their computer (lol)

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm just curious as to why people have picked the iPhone over any other device. I'm just as curious on android central as to why people pick the Note 4 over the iPhone or any other device for that matter.

The only difference is that I actually got real opinions aside from the 2 or 3 I got here after people were saying they wanted to punch their computer (lol)

Here's why I got an iPhone(and MacBook and iPad) over the competition:
Apps
Integration between IOS and OS x
Better hardware(for my needs)
Hardware unification.
iMessage.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

For me, iDevices meet my needs.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm not debating and I was not replying with a rebuttal, I was only clarifying the intent of my original post. I have only had two (2) legitimate responses, its a simple question really. There are several threads on android central asking the same question, in the same manner yet no one seems to be 8utt hurt over it. It was a legit question. If you dont want to answer it dont.

Andro?de is suitable for you. In case you get iOS, you will be frustrated because you are used to android, you can always make the switch to iOS, that is when you will be ready to try it out and not having someone to convince you to try it. Android is manipulable, rootable, and screens are large great. The type of freedom you have with android, you might not have it with iOS, and voila. So until you ready to try for yourself and not having people telling you why you should try it, you shouldn't even waist a coin in iOS.
If I want to try widows phone, I google read about what it offer, see if it serve my needs, and if I want to give it a chance, I will get a cheap one first try it out for couple of days, then if I have questions I will ask the windows phone community and see if their answer gives me valid points to take the plunge. Don't get others to convince you, that won't be sweet, convince yourself and then you will be convinced, either droid or iOS, your call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I feel like i am being trolled. I don't think the other people were joking, it's interesting to me that people actually got upset over my original post.

I don't think anyone got upset over your initial post. We get a lot of these sort of posts from people and at the end of the day, it is entirely personal preference what you like in a device. I run both an iPhone AND an Android phone at the same time because this is my personal preference. In fact, a large number of people on here do exactly the same too.

You are a unique and beautiful snowflake with different wants, needs and requirements from every single one of us. WE can't tell YOU what to get, only you have the answer.

To be honest, it seems like the Note 4 is a better device for you, going on the contents of your first post. That being the case, go for that phone and leave the iPhone behind. If you prefer the Note 4 to the iPhone you will always regret your choice if you buy the iPhone as the subconscious is rarely incorrect on matters like this. Re-read your first post and look at all the times where you praise Android over iOS. It may have been entirely subconsciously included in your post but it tells us a hell of a lot about your biases.

"Iphone 6 or Galaxy Note 4? Persuade me"

We did. You prefer Android. Get the Note 4.

/thread

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Based on what I have seen so far at the iPhone 6 launch event, I think this is a much better and polished (as usual) device along with the Apple Watch. But of course it comes with a premium price but for that you get an almost flawless experience.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I feel every inch of the iPhone from design aspects to the UI is better than anything running Android. Cleaner and more optimized...more polished, more user friendly, nicer looking and higher quality than the flagships from other brands. iOS is integrated across the spectrum of Apple devices I personally own, which makes everything seamless in terms of functionality...and the things that I use that are not Apple branded are pretty much all designed to work near perfectly with these products that looking at it in a broad perspective, there are no other products on the market that could replace my iPhone, iPad or Macbook Pro that would allow me to continue with this kind of excellent user experience. None.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm not debating, and I certainly wouldn't say that replying with a rebuttal, I was clarifying the reason for the post. There is at least 5 threads on android central asking the same question. Not one person has been offended. At this point there has only been one person to answer the post.

Personally I would never answer that question because it is not for me to decide what you should get nor is it my place to persuade you into anything. You can decide on your own what you need and what meets those needs. Nobody here lives your life except you. You need to do your own research. It's now I make my decisions, I own them.

cnotes2020

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I love both android and ios. I will gladly continue to buy all that is the note series just the same I will continue to buy all iPhones. It's like I'm having a tech threesome . The features and spen which I use abundantly are killer on the note. And the smoothness In every respect on the iphone are killer. I also may continue to buy new htc one series. I've owned the m7 and now the m8. Amazing phones btw!! I'm sick and tired of people saying they have to pick lmao like it's a terminal disease to like the other side. Smh. Delusional much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Sweet heart don't even consider iphone 6 or plus! The Iphone 6 look like the original Iphone with larger screen, the spec are pathetic compared to most android phone in the market today. Any Phone that don't have the following. spec should not be in your shopping list : 1-16 -plus MP camera /w stabilization 2- snapdragon 805 Quad core /a8 3- 2K display & higher and the design you like

If your phone don't have these feature it mean your phone is not ready for the future . when you look at 2k display & the coming 4k in person you will see the difference immediately

Oh hey honey!!

One thing about even the most feature packed phones... they can't spell for you unless prompted, they don't improve your grammar, and they apparently can't provide proper punctuation. Silly isn't it?

Now, you take your pretty little spec sheets and run along. Because while your futuristic phone is boasting those fancy abilities on paper, our simple little iPhones will, as usual, blow the doors off in real life.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Oh hey honey!!

One thing about even the most feature packed phones... they can't spell for you unless prompted, they don't improve your grammar, and they apparently can't provide proper punctuation. Silly isn't it?

Now, you take your pretty little spec sheets and run along. Because while your futuristic phone is boasting those fancy abilities on paper, our simple little iPhones will, as usual, blow the doors off in real life.

Owned

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
*^^^yup.

Someone's feature that they tout to the high heavens may be completely unimportant to someone else.

Example - some of the battles I've had with some fanbois at other sites about HDMI....I don't care about it. Further I don't care If someone's super duper phone does it without a cable. I don't use it. So.....so what.

Each person knows what they want and what they will use and what they need.

Surely if I can decide for myself, anyone else can.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
If you let people persuade you, you will end up with something you don't like. I use both the Iphone 5S and Nexus 5. I like Android OS better but I use the Iphone 5S. Touch id is just the cats *** and the camera is better on the 5S. Don't see myself upgrading to the Iphone 6 for a while as it reminds me to much of the samsung galaxy phones, so the note is totally out of the question for me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner