I'm not debating, and I certainly wouldn't say that replying with a rebuttal, I was clarifying the reason for the post. There is at least 5 threads on android central asking the same question. Not one person has been offended. At this point there has only been one person to answer the post.
    Personally I would never answer that question because it is not for me to decide what you should get nor is it my place to persuade you into anything. You can decide on your own what you need and what meets those needs. Nobody here lives your life except you. You need to do your own research. It's now I make my decisions, I own them.
    09-09-2014 03:16 PM
    WOAH! Stop right there. I don't give a f*** what phone you get ...
    Smply_Rcklss likes this.
    09-09-2014 03:18 PM
    OP - you're an Android lover. There is no persuasion. Get a Note 4. Have fun.
    09-10-2014 01:31 PM
    I love both android and ios. I will gladly continue to buy all that is the note series just the same I will continue to buy all iPhones. It's like I'm having a tech threesome . The features and spen which I use abundantly are killer on the note. And the smoothness In every respect on the iphone are killer. I also may continue to buy new htc one series. I've owned the m7 and now the m8. Amazing phones btw!! I'm sick and tired of people saying they have to pick lmao like it's a terminal disease to like the other side. Smh. Delusional much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-10-2014 01:59 PM
    The iPhone 6 Plus will out perform the note 4. Go with the plus.
    09-10-2014 02:03 PM
    Blah blah blah...
    You're funny. And reported. Have a nice day.
    09-10-2014 08:27 PM
    Sweet heart don't even consider iphone 6 or plus! The Iphone 6 look like the original Iphone with larger screen, the spec are pathetic compared to most android phone in the market today. Any Phone that don't have the following. spec should not be in your shopping list : 1-16 -plus MP camera /w stabilization 2- snapdragon 805 Quad core /a8 3- 2K display & higher and the design you like

If your phone don't have these feature it mean your phone is not ready for the future . when you look at 2k display & the coming 4k in person you will see the difference immediately
    Oh hey honey!!

One thing about even the most feature packed phones... they can't spell for you unless prompted, they don't improve your grammar, and they apparently can't provide proper punctuation. Silly isn't it?

Now, you take your pretty little spec sheets and run along. Because while your futuristic phone is boasting those fancy abilities on paper, our simple little iPhones will, as usual, blow the doors off in real life.
    09-10-2014 08:49 PM
    Oh hey honey!!

One thing about even the most feature packed phones... they can't spell for you unless prompted, they don't improve your grammar, and they apparently can't provide proper punctuation. Silly isn't it?

Now, you take your pretty little spec sheets and run along. Because while your futuristic phone is boasting those fancy abilities on paper, our simple little iPhones will, as usual, blow the doors off in real life.
    Owned
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    09-11-2014 01:37 AM
    *^^^yup.

Someone's feature that they tout to the high heavens may be completely unimportant to someone else.

Example - some of the battles I've had with some fanbois at other sites about HDMI....I don't care about it. Further I don't care If someone's super duper phone does it without a cable. I don't use it. So.....so what.

Each person knows what they want and what they will use and what they need.

Surely if I can decide for myself, anyone else can.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s
    09-11-2014 05:28 AM
    If you let people persuade you, you will end up with something you don't like. I use both the Iphone 5S and Nexus 5. I like Android OS better but I use the Iphone 5S. Touch id is just the cats *** and the camera is better on the 5S. Don't see myself upgrading to the Iphone 6 for a while as it reminds me to much of the samsung galaxy phones, so the note is totally out of the question for me.
    09-11-2014 07:29 AM
    I have primarily iOS devices but always keep and Android device around for comparison. The past few months I've used the 2nd Gen Nexus 7. In comparison I am seriously disappointed with Android:
    - Much slower screen response. Why oh why is a quad core Nexus flagship still stuttering when trying to scroll web pages?
    - Much slower gaming. I play some of the same games on an iPad Air and the Nexus. The Nexus is PAINFULLY slower. You may not realize it until you compare.
    - Malware. The android OS is unprotected and very susceptible to malware given how open it is for 3rd party apps to do almost anything with the device.
    - A large fraction of the apps I want to get say they are not compatible with my device on the App store. Still big problems with fragmentation.
    - Cheap construction compared to Apple devices.
    - Poor android resale. I resold an iPhone 4s and a Galaxy Nexus on ebay at the same time. Same gen phones dame out at the same time. The 4S got me $200, the Samsung $80.
    - Android OS has always been unstable. Its getting better, but my Nexus still randomly reboots about once a day. Its a well documented problem on androidcentral.com
    - The awesome way iOS devices talk to each other, especially with Continuity in iOS8 and Yosemite. Google has nothing that works nearly as well.

And the best for last:
    I am Apple's customer. They make devices to make me happy and secure.

Advertisers are Google's customers. They make devices to make advertisers happy. My happiness and security is secondary to them (at best)
    Designed4Him likes this.
    09-11-2014 10:05 AM
    How do we know what you want? Make your own decision. It's not our job to 'persuade' you. Just flip a coin and be done here.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    09-11-2014 11:19 AM
    If you use your S-pen at all with your current Note and you don't mind TouchWiz you should go with the Note 4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    09-13-2014 11:47 AM
    To the OP you kinda set yourself up to be bash along with others. You decide to post a thread asking "Should i get the Note 4 or iPhone 6" in a pro-iPhone forum. As if 90% of the people here aren't going to choose the iPhone since well umm its a forum dedicated to Apple products. Same vice versa. If you go into Microsoft store and ask them which is better a iPad or Surface they are just going to say the Surface because its a Microsoft store. Microsoft isn't going to downgrade themselves and say our product sucks. Even tho half the people here are Apple fans its no denying Apple is playing catch up tho with other companies.

But i suggest you wait and try both out in the store and make your decision there.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-14-2014 05:24 PM
    This is my first post here on iMore "hello everyone :-)".

Well all I want to say is these few words to help you (OP) with your decision.

Build Quality
    App Quality
    Updates
    RESALE VALUE!

Samsung has made some great innovations but they make the most bland, low quality hardware and laggy OS I've ever seen.

Its ultimately up to you. But I'm going with the american owned company!

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    09-14-2014 08:49 PM

Build Quality
    App Quality
    Updates
    RESALE VALUE!

Samsung has made some great innovations but they make the most bland, low quality hardware and laggy OS I've ever seen.

Couldn't agree more, especially with the bland, low quality hardware point.

Oh and welcome to iMore!
    09-14-2014 09:13 PM
    Couldn't agree more, especially with the bland, low quality hardware point.

Oh and welcome to iMore!
    Thanks!
    Flow39 likes this.
    09-14-2014 09:31 PM

Build Quality
    App Quality
    Updates
    RESALE VALUE!

Welcome to iMore!
    09-15-2014 09:28 AM
    Why the iPhone?

Build quality.
    Touchscreen responsiveness.
    First crack at neat new apps, because iPhone owners spend more on apps, period.
    Simple to maintain.

If those factors don't persuade, then Android is clearly more suitable for the user in question.

But I've tried to go to Android in the past, and the lagginess of it and the need for constant maintenance wore on me. You get what you pay for. (Even "premium" Android devices have these issues. My Xperia Tablet Z is far less responsive than my iPad, but I keep it for reading in/near water.)
    09-15-2014 09:43 AM
    Why the iPhone? Because you want an iPhone quite honestly.... Why a dodge, why a chev, why a ford? Cause you prefer the features the one has over the other. There is no ultimate phone out there... You either like the features apple has or you can go over to android. It's really your decision based on your wants and needs.
    CDG and rnd0209 like this.
    09-15-2014 06:21 PM
    iWant..........

09-15-2014 07:08 PM
    Neither. Get a flip phone.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    tigerinexile likes this.
    09-16-2014 01:44 AM
72 123