An actual working iPhone 6 video.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I wish I knew what he was saying but I can't wait until the announcement tomorrow!!! If that's the 4.7" I'm sold.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Maybe, maybe an Android made to look and operate like an iPhone. We see this kind of thing each year just before a Keynote.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't know. I can't understand nothing but I remember a friend trying to sell me a "4S" so I made her follow me to a Sprint store so I can make sure that's what it was and come to find out it wasn't. It was a phony that looked just like the damn thing. I was so happy I took it to Sprint to be looked at.

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
You're right Designed4Him........I don't know why I continue to get sucked into videos like this. I mean, for cryin' out loud, it's less than 24 hours away and yet I'm still here reading rumors and speculation like an *****. I should stop. I think I will.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Tank I'm doing the same thing. At home sick think I caught this new respiratory virus from one of my students but all I find myself doing is googling rumors and reading about the iPhone 6. Don't feel bad. I do it for all tech.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know. I can't understand nothing but I remember a friend trying to sell me a "4S" so I made her follow me to a Sprint store so I can make sure that's what it was and come to find out it wasn't. It was a phony that looked just like the damn thing. I was so happy I took it to Sprint to be looked at.

A "friend"?

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
A "friend"?

It was a girl I grew up with. We were really close until I found out she was trying to sell me a bogus iPhone! She got all mad talking about her sister got one and it's working just fine. Blah blah blah. When I took it to Sprint the man pulled out a Stylus from the side and everything. I got my iPhone the next week!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It was a girl I grew up with. We were really close until I found out she was trying to sell me a bogus iPhone! She got all mad talking about her sister got one and it's working just fine. Blah blah blah. When I took it to Sprint the man pulled out a Stylus from the side and everything. I got my iPhone the next week!

(Laughing)...A stylus?....#smh....Well, I'm glad you didn't allow yourself to become a fraud victim. I can't believe she tried to push the issue after it was proven not to be an actual iPhone. Unbelievable!...:)

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
(Laughing)...A stylus?....#smh....Well, I'm glad you didn't allow yourself to become a fraud victim. I can't believe she tried to push the issue after it was proven not to be an actual iPhone. Unbelievable!...:)

People will do what they want for a buck! I have learned that. My momma didn't raise no fool though. There is no way I was buying something without taking it to a professional.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Fake iPhone 5s hardware housed into a Chinese made iPhone 6 makeup body. Wait and see tomorrow for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I also become skeptical again when a guy doesn't show what iOS 8 does and some differences when I see these videos. Seems like that would be the 2nd thing you'd get into if it was an actual 6.