Official iPhone 6 Keynote Discussion Thread

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Anyone notice there is no T-Mobile version for either to buy at full price?

T-Mobile no longer want to be outsiders but I'm sure you can buy it at full retail price. Considering we don't have contracts or 2 year agreements.

Wow... Non-contract pricing in Canada...
View attachment 64224

Yikes! What happen to $650 for the 16GB models? Looks like I'll be paying $1k for a phone, I know dang well I'll be keep it another year.

T-Mobile has an announcement on the 19th, I can't wait to see what that is about.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
T-Mobile no longer want to be outsiders but I'm sure you can buy it at full retail price. Considering we don't have contracts or 2 year agreements.

Yikes! What happen to $650 for the 16GB models? Looks like I'll be paying $1k for a phone, I know dang well I'll be keep it another year.

T-Mobile has an announcement on the 19th, I can't wait to see what that is about.

That's Canadian dollars though, right?

Laughinghyena

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to buy the plus--eventually. I should probably wait until Xmas, throwing hints at my boyfriend. Although he wasn't subtle about his desire for the ps4

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
my personal thoughts and mine alone:

Caveat: I suspect they'll all sell because, lots of people just love apple and there are plenty that simply are looking for the given product offered, say a 5.5 in phone.

• like the more rounded shape.
  • so glad there's finally change in shape.
  • hate the antenna bands on the back from a looks standpoint. not a big deal.
  • hate large phones so iphone 6 plus is a non-starter. I don't get the appeal. to each his own.
  • i have a 64gbs 4s, paid $399. now i'll get a 64gbs 6 for $299. That's a win for me with a $100 price drop.
  • If money wasn't an object i'd get 128gbs to store all my music.
  • I hope it supports tmobiles fastest LTE cause i'm switching. If not hope it's Sprint Spark compatible.
  • iWatch: I don't exactly think Anna Wintour will be sporting one anytime soon. It's not NYFW runway fashionable but it's not hideous. But i'm not wearing with my suit and i don't wear a watch otherwise.
  • iWatch. I won't be buying them though the fitness aspect is interesting. But i'd take a nano with gps instead for cheaper.
  • Disappointed not to see a new Appletv but as a wdtv user i have pretty much zero faith that Apple will release a devices that plays bests a wdtv or Roku for the power user and person that needs local file format support. anyways but time will tell.
  • ios 8, still want a dark theme.
  • ios 8, wish the music player had more customization, like i could hide the album art in lists, hide the shuffle, repeat, create buttons, bigger scrobbler that's as easy to slide with your finger as the volume, dark theme
  • NFC? not important to me.
  • macbook air base models didn't get a base level of ram bumped to 8gbs and 250gbs strorage standard. that's too bad. Macbooks skimp on both.
  • Seriously wtf is "space grey?" I wish they'd stop saying that. pet peeve. What's wrong with black?

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
What time do the pre-orders go live? I seem to recall it used to be midnight California time, is that still the case or is it midnight local time?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Anyone notice there is no T-Mobile version for either to buy at full price?

It's up now.

bcd4b2b92661a2fe6c17c26d7741acfb.jpg

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Assuming you mean U2, I like them. Not sure what sort of deal was worked out between apple and U2, but if you count the retail cost of 500 million iTunes accounts * the ~$13/14 for the album, that's a lot of money.

Yah I love them. It's an Irish thing.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s

iphone obsessed

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
iOS 8 is bringing me back from android but the fact that the screen is going to be bigger just is cherry on top. I like the leaked designs but if they look better then what has been shown I'll take that too. I'm also looking to get a macbook pro as well as an ipad and time capsule. I'm going all out on apple stuff. I already have an apple tv. Was a big computer gamer but have drifted back to being a console gamer with some fun games from time to time to play on the mac. Plus I can still play wow if I want to on the macbook.

What is a keynote?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal