Official iPhone 6 Keynote Discussion Thread

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Post your thoughts and reactions about the keynote before, during and after it happens. Share some thoughts about the keynote here, from anything about the product to the invitations that were sent out, to the people who are presenting! Should be exciting! :)

*Another reason I made this thread is so that we don't have 50 bajillion threads popping up like "I don't like the size", "The iPhone 6 sucks", and other reactions type of threads. :)

JAStark27

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
iOS 8 is bringing me back from android but the fact that the screen is going to be bigger just is cherry on top. I like the leaked designs but if they look better then what has been shown I'll take that too. I'm also looking to get a macbook pro as well as an ipad and time capsule. I'm going all out on apple stuff. I already have an apple tv. Was a big computer gamer but have drifted back to being a console gamer with some fun games from time to time to play on the mac. Plus I can still play wow if I want to on the macbook.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Post your thoughts and reactions about the keynote before, during and after it happens. Share some thoughts about the keynote here, from anything about the product to the invitations that were sent out, to the people who are presenting! Should be exciting! :)

*Another reason I made this thread is so that we don't have 50 bajillion threads popping up like "I don't like the size", "The iPhone 6 sucks", and other reactions type of threads. :)

Yes but we all know those threads will still be created.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually thinking of watching the WWDC 2014 Keynote in the morning before the iPhone 6 keynote to refresh my memory a bit more.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm actually thinking of watching the WWDC 2014 Keynote in the morning before the iPhone 6 keynote to refresh my memory a bit more.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S (beta testing) using Tapatalk

I watched the 5s keynote earlier to refresh my 5s memory :D

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro