Who thinks the IPhone 6 5.5 inch will come out Tuesday

iPandorum

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I wish but I am doubtful due to the few leaks. What I don't want to happen is the 5.5 comes out later and by the time it will be released you should just wait for the 6s since it would be 6 months away or less. What I really don't want to happen is apple says nothing and out of the blue the 5.5 inch will be announced. A lot of people will be upset. I want the top of the line iPhone. I'm willing to pay

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I wish but I am doubtful due to the few leaks. What I don't want to happen is the 5.5 comes out later and by the time it will be released you should just wait for the 6s since it would be 6 months away or less. What I really don't want to happen is apple says nothing and out of the blue the 5.5 inch will be announced. A lot of people will be upset. I want the top of the line iPhone. I'm willing to pay

I bet it will be announced today, but it will be like the iPad Mini with Retina when they said it will be announced "later this fall." We'll see it, but I bet we won't be able to get our hands on it until a little later. :)

Solamar

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I don't think this will happen there are too few leaks ans not enough information on it. What do you think ?

I think it will be released today.. though, in limited quantities.. which is why we've not seen the leaks like with the 4.7... They just are not producing as much of them to leak as badly.