Who thinks the IPhone 6 5.5 inch will come out Tuesday

IamMasterChat

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I don't know what Apple thinks. Perhaps, they want us to believe there is, but there isn't or the opposite. Tomorrow, speculations and rumors will be confirmed. I am more excited to know what's true and what isn't than the product launching itself.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't think there is a 5.5.

If there IS a 5.5 I'll have to wait because I want to see and handle both.

This will be quite a problem for me since I don't think I will handle any further wait with grace and equanimity..

And here I thought you were one classy dame! :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
And here I thought you were one classy dame! :)

:kiss: I *can* be, love....given the right circumstances.....:eyelashes:

but when it comes to waiting for my next iPhone I tend to get a wee bit....um....loud and fall on full on histrionics...:rotfl:

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if there will be a 5.5" iPhone 6, or not. All I can say is that there better be, or Galaxy Note 4 here I come. Because this guy is tired of waiting for a real size increase, and .7 tenths of an inch isn't going to cut it ...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
:kiss: I *can* be, love....given the right circumstances.....:eyelashes:

but when it comes to waiting for my next iPhone I tend to get a wee bit....um....loud and fall on full on histrionics...:rotfl:
Here...

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

cgalloni

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Even Rene in his Recent post stated the 5.5 version might not show up or it is going to be released at a later date just like the ipad air and ipad mini

jayzero76

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I really think it's only a 4.7 because don't want to confused customers. Why an 5.5? Love the 4 inch iphone because of its size. If I wanna go bigger I use the mini. What about iphone air?

BobLobIaw

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I sure hope Apple announces a 5.5" iPhone. My current phone is 4.5" and after two years of that experience it is clearly way too small for my liking. Hence, the 4.7" probably wouldn't work but the 5.5" sounds very appealing.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just in from Mac/Life: 5.5-Inch iPhone Rumored to Be Called 'iPhone Plus,' Will Be Announced Tomorrow. We shall see!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro