Case for the "6"

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Case for the "6"

I am like that at the beginning. After a while I will let apple care cover it :) or just put a different case on it to cover the blemishes! ;)

I just think the neo hybrid looks as good or better imo and is very low profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruno Fendri

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Case for the "6"

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1422906792.900224.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1422906811.491929.jpg
I might buy soon this from Brussardo. I have other wallet from this manufacturer and just I kind of regret did not go for the one above. The leather ages very well.

waxlaboratory

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site

I just switched to this RMB case for the New Year. I applied an apple logo in matte black to the back by luckyskins.

Attachments

• rmb.jpg
    rmb.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 108

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

I just think the neo hybrid looks as good or better imo and is very low profile.

I prefer the Metal Neo-hybrid over the regular because the plastic ones break easy. Too many bad reviews right now on those cases

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

I prefer the Metal Neo-hybrid over the regular because the plastic ones break easy. Too many bad reviews right now on those cases

I haven't had a issue with the reg neo. I've had them for my 5s,6 and now just ordered one for me 6+.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Picked up the Tech 21 EVO mesh Red/Smoke case, really loving it better than the White/Clear case I once used

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423981425.314170.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423981440.920637.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423981464.551930.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423981476.717385.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MarrySchulzie

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone :)

I also would like to give you a great recommendation for a genuine wood case I bought 2 months ago.

The company is called "balolo" an designs real wood cases for most of todays devices. You can choose between 4 different types of wood and you also have the opportunity to get a personal engraving!! And the price is great: 20? up to 30 ? (and balolo has even have a cover for the PS4:D ). The service is great and within the last 2 months there is nothing negative a can tell about!!

So a clearly recommendation for someone who looks for an individual high quality and low priced case!!!

CrownIsle

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
What case is that?

It is a case from body glove, I cannot remember the model but I can easily dig it up for you if you need it. It really is a sleek looking case, though totally hides the phone. I never used cases and I'd rather not have a case on it but the iPhones are too slippery.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
ive tried several protection cases, I have conditions make me shaky and i lose balance and drop things at times. Ive returned every single case ive bought because been something i dont like besides my destek case. I wish could find something like because its slowly falling apart. taken ton of abuse though lasted longer then thought it would.

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Case for the "6"

Based on what you've said, if you want something with a adequate screen protector, and is protective, I would look at the Catalyst, which is waterproof, or the Tech21 Patriot, which you may be able to find at a best buy to look at it. You can find reviews on Youtube.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site

Based on what you've said, if you want something with a adequate screen protector, and is protective, I would look at the Catalyst, which is waterproof, or the Tech21 Patriot, which you may be able to find at a best buy to look at it. You can find reviews on Youtube.

i had two of those tech 21 patriots. loved them only down side is after week on first one screen protector fell out literally. second one i paid 75 dollars get from best buy fast the screen protector came slashed like someone took knife to it. ill look into the catalyst.

Shahzad Ghani

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
I m not a fan of hard cases as i usually get out my iphone to clean and to show off:p when i m not in the danger zone ( eg gym or travelling) and when i am about to do enter that zone i put my iphone in fat but soft rubber case .. It is very easy to remove this rubber case without damaging the iphone and rubber is also shock absorber and it saved my phone at many falls . But thats only me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal