Case for the "6"

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So Amazon sent me the wrong case twice (got something for the iPhone 5/5S). I ended up just biting the bullet and buying the Lifeproof Fre. It's a great case! Screen protector is flush, build quality is top notch and the Touch ID has been working flawlessly. Was contemplating holding out for the N??d. I like the idea of using the actual iPhone screen but the lack of screen protecting makes me a little nervous. Highly recommend the Lifeproof Fre!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

wheresmoosh

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been going through so many cases and I just found one I quite like. I like cases that don't add too much bulk. So far I have a few thin cases but they do not offer much drop protection. I also like the buttons to have a good click response and a clear back to show the iPhone's design. I found a good balance in this new "Fence Series" case by Rock. It has a nice cushion bumper design that is soft to touch and offers bump, drop, and corner protection on the phone. It has a slightly raised lip for lay on the table and doesn't add too much bulk. The buttons are much more responsive than any of my other thin TPU cases.

Where'd you get this case from? Looks great!

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I also find the Dualpro to be more slippery than the one I had on my 5s. So I just moved over to the Speck Grip and it seem much better IMO.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
After the disappointment of my tech21 case changing colors I finally got around to trying the silicone and leather cases. I have the dark blue leather, and both a white and red silicone.

I may take the red silicone back as it seems a bit less "manly" on my white phone. But I'm a Nationals fan so maybe I can put a Nats sticker/decal on it ;) Any other guys out there with a red case on a white phone?

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I may take the red silicone back as it seems a bit less "manly" on my white phone. But I'm a Nationals fan so maybe I can put a Nats sticker/decal on it ;) Any other guys out there with a red case on a white phone?
Girls like guys with red cases: Keep it! :heart:

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Girls like guys with red cases: Keep it! :heart:
I usually get points deducted when I use the "chicks dig it" answer with my wife so seems as good a reason as any!
3a4da2ebc833fc555b8039ba183297c8.jpg

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I usually get points deducted when I use the "chicks dig it" answer with my wife so seems as good a reason as any!

And with the Nats sticker/decal you really cannot go wrong: Love Bryce Harper and Jayson Werth :kiss: Even though I didn't grow up in the US I fell in love with baseball!...

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I've stuck with my Lifeproof Fre for almost an entire month without changing. I really really like this case! It has saved me from a couple accidental spills and is protective whole remaining low profile. I think I'm going to pitch the other 2 or 3 cases I have laying around. I'll either use my Lifeproof or a battery case (trying to decide between Mophie Juice Pack Plus and Otterbox Resurgence - open for comments/suggestions).

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
(...trying to decide between Mophie Juice Pack Plus and Otterbox Resurgence - open for comments/suggestions).
When Mophie Juice Pack is available for iP6, I will take a hard look at it (still don't care for the extra weight though). For the time being I absolutely love my Moshi case (see below).

Moshi finally came up with its iPhone 6 version and I love it!
View attachment 73373View attachment 73374View attachment 73375

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR