Case for the "6"

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
i to have ordered my lifeproof case, Paid for 2nd day buttttttttttttttttt I live in Western Ny and given the post office where everything goes is burried under 7 feet of snow and were up to 4 feet might be little longer then that.
I hope conditions improve quickly for all of you in Upstate New York and the area!

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
dang man stay safe im in fredonia its not that bad, 1010145_10152830812889976_3347941750900369618_n.jpg not good photo cus it was taken threw window, but its supposed all melt i heard by tuesday. so just gonna flood guess :(

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
so was excited see my lifeproof was delivered today a saturday was told fed ex doesnt deliver saturdays so with that question I have, anyone ever use screen protector under the lifeproof cases like small thing cheap film one. Im super paranoid worrying the dust i had under it from cleaning would scratch the screen and with my super ocd not getting every spec of lint out was driving me nuts worrying about scratching it. Reason asking if anyone ever has because with protector under it my home button cover doesnt sit all way down was told by friend proably will after usage for while but, anyone know if this is anything worry about ? sure its nothing but ya I worry to much lol IMG_0055.JPG

Telespielstube

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I bought the original brown and red leather cases when I got my iPhone. Normally I do not get cases for my devices but this time I wanted to try it, because I like the worn off look of leather cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B_Wat

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
so was excited see my lifeproof was delivered today a saturday was told fed ex doesnt deliver saturdays so with that question I have, anyone ever use screen protector under the lifeproof cases like small thing cheap film one. Im super paranoid worrying the dust i had under it from cleaning would scratch the screen and with my super ocd not getting every spec of lint out was driving me nuts worrying about scratching it. Reason asking if anyone ever has because with protector under it my home button cover doesnt sit all way down was told by friend proably will after usage for while but, anyone know if this is anything worry about ? sure its nothing but ya I worry to much lol View attachment 72071

I would say as long as it doesn't impact your usage and create some kind of gap in the built in screen protector then keep it on if not take it off and get you some tape and collect all the lint and dust off your phone and then put the lifeproof back on that's what I did

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I would say as long as it doesn't impact your usage and create some kind of gap in the built in screen protector then keep it on if not take it off and get you some tape and collect all the lint and dust off your phone and then put the lifeproof back on that's what I did

There is no gap between protectors it sits just like it did without one on it what's word looking for flush I think basically flat though no gap, thing is dust gets on protector of the case and I don't know how to get that off of it, maybe canned air ?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Case for the "6"

Picked up the Tech21 Evo Mesh in white from the Apple Store yesterday. I have the Tech21 Tactical in smoke but wanted something clear. Not sure how I would like the orange so finding the white was a bonus. It's a good feel, different feel than the Tactical - more TPU than plastic. I like it :)
The "holes" in the back are visual - they don't go all the way through.
View attachment 70112

This case is by far still my favorite. I still pine for the apple leather but love the feel and protection of this one.

One small gripe is the material gets a bit of the blue color from my jeans so has a very faint blue tint to it. I remove it and wash it periodically (soap and water in the sink) which seems to help.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Case for the "6"

One small gripe is the material gets a bit of the blue color from my jeans so has a very faint blue tint to it. I remove it and wash it periodically (soap and water in the sink) which seems to help.

Because "pics or it didn't happen":
9d2b2a9ab7eb8f49c1556257e3f04c44.jpg

074fe37e5d55b9f308b432a5dafae634.jpg

Washed it (after the pics) but still has a bit of blue.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I just switched cases: I had a tough armor which I found bulky and made the side on off button hard to find and operate. I just put on the Apple silicone case and omg it's a totally different tactile experience, I love it.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm not a case guy... But I'm running the Apple leather case on my 6 and really like it. Very unobtrusive and feels good in hand.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Case for the "6"

Well my perfect case is no longer on my phone. Couldn't take the blue color on what was supposed to be white. :( have a clear Insignia on there now and may try one of the Apple silicone or leather next.

#bummed

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Haven't had time to post on here (love working in eCommerce during the holidays)! I've been sporting my Tech 21 Evo Mesh and Otterbox Symmetry. Just added the UAG case in white and the Supcase (Beetle Pro) in black. Should be arriving on Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait to give them a spin!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Case for the "6"

I may have found my new perfect case, the Dual Pro from Incipio, I've always had good experience with Incipio

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419522752.521075.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1419522773.167622.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1419522792.436098.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen