Case for the "6"

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Nice looking case. How does it feel in your hand? Looks like it might be a little slick?
The plastic is not the cheap glossy type look like the Speck. It is a smooth, soft coated texture over the hard case, as if they coated it with a matte film. It is not grippy in nature, so I guess you can call it slick..I don't know. But it looks more luxurious and it slips in and out of my pants easy.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The plastic is not the cheap glossy type look like the Speck. It is a smooth, soft coated texture over the hard case, as if they coated it with a matte film. It is not grippy in nature, so I guess you can call it slick..I don't know. But it looks more luxurious and it slips in and out of my pants easy.

That should help with scratches since the Candyshell is prone to them with the shiny back. They used to make a "soft" one with a coating that didn't scratch as easily.

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
That should help with scratches since the Candyshell is prone to them with the shiny back. They used to make a "soft" one with a coating that didn't scratch as easily.
True, I don't get the scratches on the back like what you find on the Speck, but then again, it doesn't tend to spin when you lay it on the back either. The main problem I had with the Speck was that it just made the phone feel big and bulky which goes against the design of the i6. My wife called my phone a brick when she picked it up and it was in the Speck case. When she picked it up in the Ringke, she thought it was slimmer and about the same weight as her i5.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I was using the clear case mate but clear cases start to look terrible after a month or so. I finally found a red silicone case at the apple store and I think its great.

They certainly do. What's up with that? Hopefully this spigen one doesn't turn out that way. This is the first day using it so I'll report back in a month. I just need to stop buying cases for awhile. The moshi one cost me $40 but it's a real nice case.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
i to have ordered my lifeproof case, Paid for 2nd day buttttttttttttttttt I live in Western Ny and given the post office where everything goes is burried under 7 feet of snow and were up to 4 feet might be little longer then that.

B_Wat

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I just received my lifeproof case and I must say that I am impressed the look and feel is awesome and the built in screen protector is awesome it lays completely flat on the screen there is absolutely no gap. The Touch ID is flawless and it does not add very much bulk to the phone overall my first impressions are 10/10 I will report back in a few days when I get some real usage out of it

bluirv

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Since I like wallet cases, I bought the Verus Dandy Layered case with real leather.

It has a magnetic clasp to keep it closed. In addition, it has 3 slots to place credit cards. The two-tone look isn't too bad either:

verus-iphone-6-case-dandy-layered-k-wine-red1.jpg