Case for the "6"

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I liked the Midnight Blue Apple leather case so much I just purchased a Product Red Apple leather case. I love how the leather feels on the iPhone and how it makes the phone grippy without making it much heavier or thick.

I love my Midnight blue leather case, it makes it look more premium unlike the silicone cases

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
It looks nice. I wonder what the difference is between that and the check case is?

Probably just the circles ;) this was at tysons if you want to swing by.

I think it has to do with the slimness though I can't be sure. The box says:View attachment 70117

Read a review of this case online. Apparently the white material is a next generation of D30 - it's supposedly lighter and thinner while still being protective. Stopped at the Apple store last night - wanted to get this this plus ended up picking up the black/gray Silicone case (which I hated at first but the more I use it the more I like it)! Robertk328 - did you get this at Apple? I'd like to order one from their site but I don't really want to pay for shipping and I also don't need anything else from their site.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Read a review of this case online. Apparently the white material is a next generation of D30 - it's supposedly lighter and thinner while still being protective. Stopped at the Apple store last night - wanted to get this this plus ended up picking up the black/gray Silicone case (which I hated at first but the more I use it the more I like it)! Robertk328 - did you get this at Apple? I'd like to order one from their site but I don't really want to pay for shipping and I also don't need anything else from their site.

Yes. Picked up at a local Apple Store. :)

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Right now I am using this Aluminum Infinite Case by Rock. I've always wanted to have an aluminum bumper case but what kept me away was the exposed back and almost all the ones I find always snap into place on a corner. I didn't think it would ever be possible but I found this case and it has a hard acrylic back which still shows shows the original design of the iPhone 6. So far I like it a lot, it feels very solid and sturdy. It does make the phone weight a bit more and the mute switch is a bit hard to access but I can overlook that for the quality of the case.

This case seems to make the antennae lines on the back seem less ugly to me and more of a design than an eyesore; although the lines don't necessarily bother me. Looks good.

B_Wat

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
I am using the SupCase and it is honestly one of the best cases I have ever had for a phone and it's way better than OtterBox without the extra bulk iMoreAppImg_20141103_221149.jpg

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Just got this in the mail! $6 on Amazon, plus it adds very minimal bulk. I don't really care it doesn't cover much, the phone itself was just too slippery to hold and this makes it much easier to hold, let me know what you all think! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415079351.358763.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415079369.847429.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415079397.060671.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415079419.489421.jpg

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah and while I loved the one for my 5s I didn't for the 6.

Sent from my iPhone 6 finally!

I'm using a ZooGue right now which is great! Considering trying the black silicone case. Have the black leather and am not a fan. But I'm hearing good things about the silicone.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a ZooGue right now which is great! Considering trying the black silicone case. Have the black leather and am not a fan. But I'm hearing good things about the silicone.

I do really like it. It's kinda like silky smooth with just enough grip. Just note the black is more grey black. Which I actually prefer.

Sent from my iPhone 6 finally!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods