Case for the "6"

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
You guys really need to go by your local Best Buy and check out the Tech21 check case. In blue. Especially if you have the gold or silver iPhone. I think it is my favorite case now and I'm going to be picking up the clear the next time I go.

My local Best Buy doesn't have it in stock but I would buy the blue one as soon as they do

isaiah orot

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I have body glove satin case and I love it keeps the phone slim and provides some drop protection . Has pretty good raised front for screen protection . I have dropped my phone from about 4ft with the body glove and it just bounced . Picked it up no damage . Also have. A fintie defender case cheap Amazon 7 dollar case that comes with a belt clip . The fintie seems ok haven't dropped my phone while using it though

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have an Apple Silicone case? I've had a couple issues with my cases (like two of them breaking - but luckily were still in the return policy). I think I might give that a try. Cant decide between black/gray or white. I'm not sure what the red and green look like on a white phone (they seem to be a little pastel online which I don't find to be a very masculine color haha).

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the latter for my Oneplus-one. It has yet to be delivered but it looks good from the stock photos I have seen.

How's the one plus one? Jumped at the chance for the pre order they opened up recently but wondering if it might end up being too large a phone with not a good enough camera.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
How's the one plus one? Jumped at the chance for the pre order they opened up recently but wondering if it might end up being too large a phone with not a good enough camera.
For the price, you are essentially getting a flagship phone which is in itself a Wonder. You are getting even in some cases a better spec phone than phones more than double the price, comparable to even an iPhone in terms of build and horsepower in the processor and the Ram. You are even getting the customization options in installing custom roms and such.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Picked up the Tech21 Evo Mesh in white from the Apple Store yesterday. I have the Tech21 Tactical in smoke but wanted something clear. Not sure how I would like the orange so finding the white was a bonus. It's a good feel, different feel than the Tactical - more TPU than plastic. I like it :)
The "holes" in the back are visual - they don't go all the way through.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414752489.404799.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox