Case for the "6"

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
The symmetry is a way better fit in my opinion

I've never owned one but I may look into it. I just received my first ever spigen wallet case today . I told myself I wasn't going to buy a lot of cases this go round but I can't help it lol ( blaming it on my Amazon prime account ).

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I've never owned one but I may look into it. I just received my first ever spigen wallet case today . I told myself I wasn't going to buy a lot of cases this go round but I can't help it lol ( blaming it on my Amazon prime account ).

Yeah YouTube the otterbox symmetry for iPhone 6. It's a nice fit, low profile but still has the added protection which in my opinion is more than enough for your average person

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Good heft, feels really solid, raised edges to protect the screen face down, buttons are very responsive, very easy to install (two pieces), little tricky to get off and no compatibility issues with the Zagg glass.

Makes the phone feel a little more substantial. Looks pretty elegant to be honest.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I'm going to return my Defender and get a Speck or something. I find the typing with the Defender terrible. I should have remembered this from my i5 experiences...

LeDave

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a leather Snugg flip case for my iPhone 6, I am waiting for Element Case to bring out a customize your own iPhone 6 case. Although it'll probably cost a round 145-200 for a custom one.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Picked up the Otterbox Commuter today for no reason I can come up with!

Really nice, I like the way it rounds off the corners. Makes the phone much more comfortable to hold.

Went with black/black.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Picked up the Otterbox Commuter today for no reason I can come up with!

Really nice, I like the way it rounds off the corners. Makes the phone much more comfortable to hold.

Got black/black.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
You guys really need to go by your local Best Buy and check out the Tech21 check case. In blue. Especially if you have the gold or silver iPhone. I think it is my favorite case now and I'm going to be picking up the clear the next time I go.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
You guys really need to go by your local Best Buy and check out the Tech21 check case. In blue. Especially if you have the gold or silver iPhone. I think it is my favorite case now and I'm going to be picking up the clear the next time I go.

Wasn't a fan of the blue, or the check pattern. There's one near me that has the clear without the check that I may add to my smoke one.

Marcus Vasquez

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I got the maxboost case. All black back and makes the gold disappear. Fits really great in my hand. Also put the anti glare screen as well. Love it! I recommend looking it up. Was only $10.00

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I got the maxboost case. All black back and makes the gold disappear. Fits really great in my hand. Also put the anti glare screen as well. Love it! I recommend looking it up. Was only $10.00

Hey I bought that one too. I like it because it redirects the sound from the speaker to the front. Usually I have my pinky covering the speaker while using my phone. It's a durable case because it's a bumper and cover.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox