Case for the "6"

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm very happy with my Tech21 blue case. I want one in red lol

Yay! Glad you like it! :)

Did you see the Tech21 tactical cases in black? Slim, rugged and grippy. We bought ours from Best Buy today. Here's a pic of my 6+ but of course Tech21 makes them for the 6 as well. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413177245.430523.jpg

We love Tech21 cases! :)

Last edited:

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Did you see the Tech21 tactical cases in black? Slim, rugged and grippy. We bought ours from Best Buy today. Here's a pic of my 6+ but of course Tech21 makes them for the 6 as well. View attachment 68185

Just ordered the Tech21 Tactical case from Best Buy last night in smoke (they are completely sold out in all of my local stores). I really liked the clear check but it was a little too slippery for me. The texture on this case looks a little more grippy! I've been wanting something slim (like the Apple Silicone) but I feel like it won't protect my phone if I drop it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered the Tech21 Tactical case from Best Buy last night in smoke (they are completely sold out in all of my local stores). I really liked the clear check but it was a little too slippery for me. The texture on this case looks a little more grippy! I've been wanting something slim (like the Apple Silicone) but I feel like it won't protect my phone if I drop it.

I have the smoke one on my white 6 and like it a lot.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site

Did you see the Tech21 tactical cases in black? Slim, rugged and grippy. We bought ours from Best Buy today. Here's a pic of my 6+ but of course Tech21 makes them for the 6 as well. View attachment 68185

I saw those cases when I was buying mine. I must be the exception rather than the rule lol but anything with polycarbonate feel very slippery to me.that's why I never like the OtterBox Reflex(?) series. I know this chick case feels slippery, but after a few seconds of it being in your hand it just seems to stick to your fingers. That's the same way the Speck Candyshell feels.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Yay! :) The tactical is definitely grippy and slim. Nice, solid case. Feels great in the hand and looks sleek especially for a "rugged" case.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I saw those cases when I was buying mine. I must be the exception rather than the rule lol but anything with polycarbonate feel very slippery to me.that's why I never like the OtterBox Reflex(?) series. I know this chick case feels slippery, but after a few seconds of it being in your hand it just seems to stick to your fingers. That's the same way the Speck Candyshell feels.

Cool! I'm glad you love the Tech21 check and it is grippy for you like your Candyshells. Tech21's are my favorite cases and I think both the Tactical and the Impact Check lines are amazing and grippy and feel great in the hand. iLive just ordered the Tactical and the Check line is slippery to her. Robert likes his Tactical, etc.

Cases are like fragrances in a way -- they're a completely personal preference and you use what works best with your skin's "chemistry". :)

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I tried the Otterbox Defender but decided to return it. There was a noticeable gap between the plastic screen on the case and the screen on my phone. I had to press too hard on the screen and Touch ID was inconsistent due to the plastic covering the button.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I tried the Otterbox Defender but decided to return it. There was a noticeable gap between the plastic screen on the case and the screen on my phone. I had to press too hard on the screen and Touch ID was inconsistent due to the plastic covering the button.

Commuter didn't fit well either at the top. Maybe they will be better after the phone has been out a bit. I really liked the Conmuter on the 5.

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Commuter didn't fit well either at the top. Maybe they will be better after the phone has been out a bit. I really liked the Conmuter on the 5.

I really wanted the commuter to work for me cause it was my favorite 5 case. There's definitely a noticeable gap in the case between the plastic and rubber shells. Hopefully their next iteration is more snug.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
The way the front glass is seamlessly integrated with the body of the phone looks great. I wish we didn't have to cover it with a case lol

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site

I popped the screen protector out of mine and am just using the spigen screen protector that's stuck to the phone. Works pretty good

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have any experience with the speck candy shell cases?

I've never had a speck case before & I found a white one I'm interested in but wanted some feedback for the case experts here :)

Are those cases hard to take on & off? I'd like to be able to occasionally change (or just clean) my case, but don't like cases that are super tough to take off. Any experience with the Speck candy shells?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox