Case for the "6"

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
So you're happy with the 6+ and have no desire to get the 6?

Absolutely LOVE the 6+. Took a little getting used to, figuring out how to hold it and type comfortably, etc., but now I couldn't possibly go back to a smaller device. The screen is so easy to read and I don't have to zoom in as much on websites. My 5 feels like a toy! :)

I use it more as a mini-computer (or mini-iPad mini) than as a phone. So the 6+ works best for me and I don't feel like I have to bring my iPad mini with me everywhere anymore.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I am so happy for you! I may end up getting one if I ever get tired of my 6 lol. Or maybe I will get the 6S+ next year lol. I took the Apple case back. Too much money for a case that was too slippery for my liking. I have my one Speck case and I'm going to stick with it. I need to stop putting $300-$400 a year in cases. I could save that money and use it toward the purchase of my next new phone lol

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I am so happy for you! I may end up getting one if I ever get tired of my 6 lol. Or maybe I will get the 6S+ next year lol. I took the Apple case back. Too much money for a case that was too slippery for my liking. I have my one Speck case and I'm going to stick with it. I need to stop putting $300-$400 a year in cases. I could save that money and use it toward the purchase of my next new phone lol

Thanks icy! :)

Yeah...I've had the phone less than a week and I already have quite a case collection. I really should try putting the money I spend on cases towards the next phone but I know I'll just keep buying more. ;)

Your 6 in the Speck case fits perfectly in your truck mount setup, yes?

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks icy! :)

Yeah...I've had the phone less than a week and I already have quite a case collection. I really should try putting the money I spend on cases towards the next phone but I know I'll just keep buying more. ;)

Your 6 in the Speck case fits perfectly in your truck mount setup, yes?

Oh yes it does. I have some hooks from Walmart that I have superglued to the dash that will hold anything, even my iPad lol. I am headed to BB to pick up a blue Tech21 Impact Check case. I hope I like it lol

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Oh yes it does. I have some hooks from Walmart that I have superglued to the dash that will hold anything, even my iPad lol. I am headed to BB to pick up a blue Tech21 Impact Check case. I hope I like it lol

Nice! If you get the 6S+ you won't have to change the setup! ;)

I hope you like the Tech21. :)

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Today I got an $8.99 case that I ordered from Amazon. It's a Smart Cover like case made by FYY, but it doesn't wake/sleep the phone. I like it. Thinking about ordering a couple more colors tomorrow.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
New Trent Alixo 6S have chance to test this as im part of there testing program. So im just curious if anyone has this case how it holds up ? does it show scratches etc ? I have noticed its just my first day with it today but it collects smudges, fingerprints etc like crazy ! Its a little thin to for my taste I like bulky cases because of my medical condition I tend to drop my phone alot at times by accident so more bulk more protected I feel. I do like this case though ! it shows the back the actual physical phone design, also like that it comes with a white cover and black cover ! I especially like the last photo, thats what it does when you have camera flash on think its really cool how basically the whole phone lights up basically.

IMG_0322.JPGIMG_0324.JPGIMG_0326.JPGIMG_0330.JPG

izzyardo

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Just picked up this beautiful leather Kate Spade case. I love that it actually covers the bottom!
ece69f47d0b5fe11f936f9f16b2c951b.jpg
7ee8ad6b677c66fbcd6550b5327f98f5.jpg

jamesedward318

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
New Trent Alixo 6S have chance to test this as im part of there testing program. So im just curious if anyone has this case how it holds up ? does it show scratches etc ? I have noticed its just my first day with it today but it collects smudges, fingerprints etc like crazy ! Its a little thin to for my taste I like bulky cases because of my medical condition I tend to drop my phone alot at times by accident so more bulk more protected I feel. I do like this case though ! it shows the back the actual physical phone design, also like that it comes with a white cover and black cover ! I especially like the last photo, thats what it does when you have camera flash on think its really cool how basically the whole phone lights up basically.

View attachment 67897View attachment 67898View attachment 67899View attachment 67900

Bro is your phone glowing in that last pic?

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Nice case! I did check it out on amazon after seeing your post. I like how it comes with a a front screen with both black and white faceplates. That's very cool because you can change it up everyday. I don't like how you say there's a lot of smudges and fingerprints. How the case lights up is awesome and I would definitely make my phone light up with each alert. Thanks for sharing!

izzyardo

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
lovely! that looks so classic. i just checked their website and they have three other colors as well. the emperor blue is eye catching. i might have to buy that. where did you purchase yours?

I picked mine up at Best Buy, but I also ordered the emperor blue from the Kate Spade website.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73