Case for the "6"

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I really want the incase slider case but they're not available for the 6 yet. I have one on my 5s & I love it. Got it from TJMaxx for $8!

-I love those cases. Always had a couple of those for whatever iPhone I've had. Any word when/if they're making them for the 6?

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I know we have different hybrids, but I wanted to let you know that my buttons are working fine on my Neo Hybrid Metal. I would contact Spigen. That's not normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received an email from them saying they're sending out stabilizers for the buttons, so they apparently know something's up.... They've sent the tracking number for it. If it still doesn't work I'll be sending it all back

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
I received an email from them saying they're sending out stabilizers for the buttons, so they apparently know something's up.... They've sent the tracking number for it. If it still doesn't work I'll be sending it all back

At least they know something is up. They're usually very good when it comes to buttons. They're normally very clicky. Almost like you don't have anything covering them.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
At least they know something is up. They're usually very good when it comes to buttons. They're normally very clicky. Almost like you don't have anything covering them.

Ok thanks. It's definitely not. My husband gave up on it.....This is my first case from them I think. I really like the case so I hope it works out......

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
Ok thanks. It's definitely not. My husband gave up on it.....This is my first case from them I think. I really like the case so I hope it works out......

I hope it works for you too! So far I'm loving mine.

yungskeeme

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I know we have different hybrids, but I wanted to let you know that my buttons are working fine on my Neo Hybrid Metal. I would contact Spigen. That's not normal.

Wow I have the same case. Have to pick it up from the post office. The email says the buttons should still work but don't "click" as well. Hope it works some what. The phone is kinda slippery caseless.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Wow I have the same case. Have to pick it up from the post office. The email says the buttons should still work but don't "click" as well. Hope it works some what. The phone is kinda slippery caseless.

Yeah but mine don't click at all

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I went with the spigen neo hybrid. Every store I went to did not have the apple leather case, so that was a nice case that doesn't add a ton of bulk until the stores get the leather cases in or until I can get to an apple store.

I too went with the spigen neo hybrid it's a awesome case!! Also have the Apple leather but hybrid is my favorite right now.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I hated my Spigen Neo Hybrid. Buttons worked, but it felt flimsy and didn't seem to have enough "lip" to protect the screen or ports or anything. I was glad I only spent $15 on it from Amazon. It took me 10 minutes to remove the outer ring and I just left the silicone layer on til I got my speck at best buy. I have a CandyShell Inked now, much better.

accordingtoamesidebysidefront.JPG
accordingtoamesidebysideback.JPG

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I hated my Spigen Neo Hybrid. Buttons worked, but it felt flimsy and didn't seem to have enough "lip" to protect the screen or ports or anything. I was glad I only spent $15 on it from Amazon. It took me 10 minutes to remove the outer ring and I just left the silicone layer on til I got my speck at best buy. I have a CandyShell Inked now, much better.

View attachment 65498
View attachment 65499

Tough to go wrong with the Candyshell. May have to swing by BB and take a look.
I got this one there on launch day:

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...3D8451185%26id%3D1219334915790&token=2dblqyDl

And this one in my Amazon cart:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2340369

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I'll end up with 10 different cases until I settle for a favorite... Just ordered Seidio SURFACE Case (with kickstand) for iPhone 6 and the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for iPhone 6 :)
6.jpg6-1.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR