Case for the "6"

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Revocharge Kickstarter!!!! It has 17 days left, fully funded, will be making iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 cases.

It's a utility wireless charging case designed to magnetically snap to their Docks, Belt and Arm bands, and battery all wireless charging..

Check them out at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/revocharge/power-up-your-iphone-at-full-speed-anywhere-and-an

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/002/487/463/fb9230ee1ded83aeae8b087ecc8b67ac_large.jpg
No thanks.

anon(4782771)

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
My Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear case and Spigen Crystal screen protector turned up today. Very happy with both. Now I just need the phone and I'm well away.

My GF is chomping at the bit to get hold of my 5s (as the actress said to the bishop).

How is the quality on that one? I'm looking for a good clear case that will protect and not a flimsy plastic case.

sc00bz

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I went against the grain with my 5 and 5S with an otter box defender (work conditions when out of the office VERY much warrant it) but decided on a commuter this go around. I've been pleased with my otter boxes on the previous iPhones as well as my gs3 so see no need to change brands. I think the only reason the added bulk hasn't bothered me is I'm a back pocket phone carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete Sake

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm already shopping for a case. Any recommendations? :broken-heart::cool:

I've used a ton of cases from Otterbox, to LifeProof, Griffin, Apple, Etc. I've decided to stick with Speck honestly. They have some nice durable cases, and a 1 year warranty.

I recommend the CandyShell Grip Case.

I like the idea of Mophie but as always I hate the added bulk to the phone. I also have an issue with the cases that leave a gap open at the bottom of the phone and or top and also the volume buttons. This is where I run into the Otterbox/LifeProof problems of taking a thin phone and ether making it thicker or longer... I still go with Speck Products every time...

iPhone 6 Case: Our best iPhone 6 cases and covers | Speck Products
iPhone 6 Plus Case: Our best iPhone 6 Plus cases and covers | Speck Products

Last edited:

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered this one. I think it's my first Spigen case
364320df20345e7e9dd404e31820bbb9.jpg

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
All,

I got my case last week.

iPhone 6 Case, Verus [Heavy Drop Protection] iPhone 6 4.7" Case [Thor][Charcoal Black] - Extra Slim Fit Dual Layer Hard Case
WP_20140915_12_28_40_Pro.jpg

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm new here & this is my first post!

For those of you who have used the apple cases, do they provide decent protection? All my previous iPhone case have been Incipio, but I'd like to try the Tech 21 cases once they are eventually released.

However, I'm looking for something temporary (or if works out, even longer), so I'm looking at the official cases from apple, (most likely the silicon) and would appreciate any insight.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
My Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear case and Spigen Crystal screen protector turned up today. Very happy with both. Now I just need the phone and I'm well away.

My GF is chomping at the bit to get hold of my 5s (as the actress said to the bishop).

Hey highrisedrifter,

I'm actually looking at getting that case. I've never used Sipgen before. Assuming you've used previous cases, have you been happy with those cases?

Thanks

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't like how the Apple cases are open at the bottom. That drives me nuts. I am a Speck Candyshell type person, but none are out yet. I ordered the one Highrisedrifter ordered (Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear case) but canceled it because I am not familiar with Spigen quality.

LadiJae, is that the Spigen Neo Hybrid that you just ordered? It also has my interest and I just want to see how it feels in your hand. It looks very nice and want to see if it is "grippy" or if it seems prone to slip out of your hand.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I don't like how the Apple cases are open at the bottom. That drives me nuts. I am a Speck Candyshell type person, but none are out yet. I ordered the one Highrisedrifter ordered (Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear case) but canceled it because I am not familiar with Spigen quality.

LadiJae, is that the Spigen Neo Hybrid that you just ordered? It also has my interest and I just want to see how it feels in your hand. It looks very nice and want to see if it is "grippy" or if it seems prone to slip out of your hand.
Yes it is! it won't be til Wednesday though, I'll report back.

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm a big fan of speck. I'm bummed that they aren't available yet so I think I'm going to order an Apple case just to have something for the first few days/weeks.

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site

I also don't like the open bottom. I thought that was a mistake. I also think that silicone is gonna stretch out. Apple could've probably still have gotten me to buy a silicone case had the bottom been closed. I didn't even consider the leather cases because I don't don't like the colors and I'm not a fan if leather in general.

I have the iPhone 5 Neo Hybrid on my phone right now. It feels great in the hand and it's very high quality! I've had it for 2 years and the TPU has held up beautifully. I'm very interested in how the textured back compares though. I've never thought the smooth back was slippery. I have extremely sweaty hands and I've never lost my grip on it. My Neo Hybrid Metal arrives tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73