Case for the "6"

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Read a review of this case online. Apparently the white material is a next generation of D30 - it's supposedly lighter and thinner while still being protective. Stopped at the Apple store last night - wanted to get this this plus ended up picking up the black/gray Silicone case (which I hated at first but the more I use it the more I like it)! Robertk328 - did you get this at Apple? I'd like to order one from their site but I don't really want to pay for shipping and I also don't need anything else from their site.

The new material is called FlexShock and apparently they can make it into any color to complement the cases. Really hoping they release the Evo Mesh for the 6+ soon! :)

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm gonna have write review when I get it I don't see anyone posting anything about the Amzer Crusta. Amzer? CRUSTA? Rugged Case Blue on Black Shell Tempered Glass with Holster I decided take plunge after seeing YouTube videos. A lot of videos people said things like fancy outterbox style with outterbox protection. I'm anxious was supposed be here Saturday according tracking but tracking hasn't been updated since the 5th

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
JBaby_9783, after reading your review and the Wirecutter article I ordered an NGP from amazon. I got it today and I really like it, it's going to be my daily driver from now on. I have the leather case also and really liked it but it is pretty hard to take off and I like to take my cases off about once a week to clean out any dirt but you really can't beat the feel of that leather case.

I'm glad you like it! What color did you get? I also like how easy it is to put on/take off because I have to clean my cases. I'm a clean freak. I've never learned to like leather cases. I know I'm strange. My friend has the Apple case in leather and it looks so nice in person. He gave me the task of finding him a new case because he doesn't like the open bottom so I'm sure he's gonna get an NGP too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a Speck Candyshell for the third time now (had one since the 4). I got the regular one but the phone is still kind of slippery...might return it and get the Grip version. I like it though.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
@JBaby_9783: I know this is a side conversation but I love the history of your mobile phones in your sig.:
Visor > Visor Edge (Silver) > Treo 90 > Tungsten T3 > Treo 680 (Arctic) > iPhone 3G (Black) > iPhone 3GS (Black) > iPhone 4 (Black) > iPhone 4S (Black) > iPhone 5 (Back and Slate) > iPhone 5S (Space Gray) > iPhone 6 (Space Gray)...
Treo 90 ~ wow!:eyelashes:

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just got this in the mail! $6 on Amazon, plus it adds very minimal bulk. I don't really care it doesn't cover much, the phone itself was just too slippery to hold and this makes it much easier to hold, let me know what you all think! View attachment 70496View attachment 70497View attachment 70498View attachment 70499

I really like this case! I will have to take a look and see what other colors it comes in! I see on the side it says Baseus.. what model is it? Or is that it?

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried any of the wallet cases - either the ones with a cover over the top, or the ones where cards can fit in the back? I have a Speck that I can fit cards in the back for my iPhone 5 and I loved it. But now with my new iPhone 6, I am thinking of maybe trying one that has the cover on top where the cards fit...

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Had that case for my 5 and liked it but have given it two chances in the 6 and both went back. Love the tech21 cases though!

Not quite sure. I am thinking of trying a different color to see if that was it. I had the white with light grey. Third time is a charm right? I really want to like it.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the Griffin Survivor and decided to give it a try. The fit is nice and snug and the case feels strong and sturdy. The built-in screen protector worked as designed; I was able to type and use the touch screen without any issues. The Touch ID membrane works well. Overall I like the cost, protection, design, functionality of the Survivor.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I purchased the Griffin Survivor and decided to give it a try. The fit is nice and snug and the case feels strong and sturdy. The built-in screen protector worked as designed; I was able to type and use the touch screen without any issues. The Touch ID membrane works well. Overall I like the cost, protection, design, functionality of the Survivor.

The only issue with the case is it doesn't seem to work with the belt clip and the phone facing in.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Not quite sure. I am thinking of trying a different color to see if that was it. I had the white with light grey. Third time is a charm right? I really want to like it.

I was using the Commuter, but found myself going back to the Diztronic case because it's a lot less bulky.

The OtterBox is a great case, just thick.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73