I'm already shopping for a case. Any recommendations?
    I would recommend the Otterbox Commuter. That is what I have since day 1 on every iPhone that I owned. Sometimes, I also use the Defender.
    11-10-2014 11:08 AM
    Just got this in the mail! $6 on Amazon, plus it adds very minimal bulk. I don't really care it doesn't cover much, the phone itself was just too slippery to hold and this makes it much easier to hold, let me know what you all think! Attachment 70496Attachment 70497Attachment 70498Attachment 70499
    I really like this case! I will have to take a look and see what other colors it comes in! I see on the side it says Baseus.. what model is it? Or is that it?
    11-10-2014 11:52 AM
    Has anyone tried any of the wallet cases - either the ones with a cover over the top, or the ones where cards can fit in the back? I have a Speck that I can fit cards in the back for my iPhone 5 and I loved it. But now with my new iPhone 6, I am thinking of maybe trying one that has the cover on top where the cards fit...
    11-10-2014 12:40 PM
    I would recommend the Otterbox Commuter. That is what I have since day 1 on every iPhone that I owned. Sometimes, I also use the Defender.
    Had that case for my 5 and liked it but have given it two chances in the 6 and both went back. Love the tech21 cases though!
    11-10-2014 01:47 PM
    Had that case for my 5 and liked it but have given it two chances in the 6 and both went back. Love the tech21 cases though!
    What was wrong with the case ? I'm planning on getting the commuter for my 6 but...
    11-10-2014 02:17 PM
    Not quite sure. I am thinking of trying a different color to see if that was it. I had the white with light grey. Third time is a charm right? I really want to like it.
    11-10-2014 02:26 PM
    I purchased the Griffin Survivor and decided to give it a try. The fit is nice and snug and the case feels strong and sturdy. The built-in screen protector worked as designed; I was able to type and use the touch screen without any issues. The Touch ID membrane works well. Overall I like the cost, protection, design, functionality of the Survivor.
    11-10-2014 09:18 PM
    I purchased the Griffin Survivor and decided to give it a try. The fit is nice and snug and the case feels strong and sturdy. The built-in screen protector worked as designed; I was able to type and use the touch screen without any issues. The Touch ID membrane works well. Overall I like the cost, protection, design, functionality of the Survivor.
    The only issue with the case is it doesn't seem to work with the belt clip and the phone facing in.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    11-10-2014 09:30 PM
    Not quite sure. I am thinking of trying a different color to see if that was it. I had the white with light grey. Third time is a charm right? I really want to like it.
    I was using the Commuter, but found myself going back to the Diztronic case because it's a lot less bulky.

The OtterBox is a great case, just thick.
    11-10-2014 09:39 PM
    I started with the OtterBox Defender but, I felt it was too bulky and I had some issues with screen sensitivity. Next was the Incipio Ultra Thin and it was the polar opposite of the Defender, not enough protection for my taste and very difficult to remove. Then I tried the Spigen Tough Armor and I have nothing bad to say about it other than no holster for when I want one but, I'd definitely recommend it.

Right now I'm using a Seidio Surface Holster and switching back and forth between a Seidio Surface case and the Apple Silicone case (works with the Surface holster) and Im happy with both. I just get bored and like to switch them out from time to time. If the Spigen would work with the Surface holster (sadly it doesn't), I'd probably just switch back and forth between it and the Apple silicone case.
    11-10-2014 10:04 PM
    Quite a bit. Good grip, doesn't add much bulk, ports are easily accessible and the buttons have a great feel.
    I second that. I have it on my iPhone 6 and love it. I have the matte black. I have also bought the same brand for a GS3, GS 5, HTC One, and 5c. They are all very good. This small company makes amazing products.

The case is slim. The feel is grippy. It looks classy. And it is cheap.
    baseballbert likes this.
    11-10-2014 10:27 PM
    @JBaby_9783: I know this is a side conversation but I love the history of your mobile phones in your sig.:
    Visor > Visor Edge (Silver) > Treo 90 > Tungsten T3 > Treo 680 (Arctic) > iPhone 3G (Black) > iPhone 3GS (Black) > iPhone 4 (Black) > iPhone 4S (Black) > iPhone 5 (Back and Slate) > iPhone 5S (Space Gray) > iPhone 6 (Space Gray)...
    Treo 90 ~ wow!
    I was a sophomore in high school when my older sister bought me the Visor for Christmas in 1999. The Treo 90 and I had such love affair! It's still among my top 5 devices of all time. I was constantly buying replacement covers for it because those little tabs kept breaking off. LOL!!! Oh those were the good old days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sanibel and thecellphoneguy like this.
    11-11-2014 04:19 AM
    I was using the Commuter, but found myself going back to the Diztronic case because it's a lot less bulky.

The OtterBox is a great case, just thick.
    That's probably it, but I still have a part of me that thinks I was hung up on not liking the color.
    11-11-2014 07:13 AM
    I was a sophomore in high school when my older sister bought me the Visor for Christmas in 1999. The Treo 90 and I had such love affair! It's still among my top 5 devices of all time. I was constantly buying replacement covers for it because those little tabs kept breaking off. LOL!!! Oh those were the good old days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for sharing. I have fond memories with my Treo 90 as well...being young and innocent
    11-11-2014 08:38 AM
    I really like this case! I will have to take a look and see what other colors it comes in! I see on the side it says Baseus.. what model is it? Or is that it?
    Meh don't waste your money, had to throw it out after the first day as it killed my signal and consequently my battery. I have always purchased the Killspencer card cases as they are the most minimal form factor I've seen for carrying credit cards with my phone and they've updated their product line for the new iPhone 6. Might end up getting this one....... Case for the "6"-imageuploadedbytapatalk1415719789.981850.jpg
    11-11-2014 10:30 AM
    That's probably it, but I still have a part of me that thinks I was hung up on not liking the color.
    Give the Diztronic a shot. For only $10 you get a ton of value.
    11-11-2014 01:33 PM
    I'm a huge fan of the Candyshell grip case
    11-11-2014 03:15 PM
    Give the Diztronic a shot. For only $10 you get a ton of value.
    Maybe. But I like my tech21 too much
    11-11-2014 05:25 PM
    I'm a huge fan of the Candyshell grip case
    Not a big fan of the "grip" but the regular Candyshell has been a favorite.
    11-11-2014 05:26 PM
    Hey does anyone have the Silver Iphone 6 with an Apple Black Leather Case? I wanna see what it looks like besides from the official pictures Apple has. Just thinking about getting this variation. Thanks!
    Look on the apple website. They have pics of the white/silver phone with black leather case.
    11-11-2014 10:08 PM
    Read what I said, "I wanna see what it looks like besides from the official pictures Apple has."
    Not a fan of it. It's open on the bottom. I'm more of a spigen fan. Plus it's way overpriced.
    baseballbert likes this.
    11-12-2014 03:57 PM
    11-12-2014 04:19 PM
    Wow thats a nice case When does it come out?
    It's now available to buy, it just released today to the public! You can buy it directly from the manufacturer, Element Case's website here: Element Case - iPhone, iPad, and Samsung Galaxy S3 cases and accessories

I advise you look around the website before you buy, there might be other cases you like over the Solace 6, such as the more expensive Sector or Ronin, or even the cheaper Ion.
    11-12-2014 06:26 PM
    @LeDave:
    It is a beautiful case. One question I have is in regards to the CNC aluminum top and bottom crowns caps. They look (in the picture) a bit balkier than the polycarbonate body. If that's the case, it might not fit into my Dock Station Stand Cradle.
    11-12-2014 06:32 PM
    @LeDave:
    It is a beautiful case. One question I have is in regards to the CNC aluminum top and bottom crowns caps. They look (in the picture) a bit balkier than the polycarbonate body. If that's the case, it might not fit into my Dock Station Stand Cradle.
    Yes the top and bottom curves out, making it larger in size than the center. If you want, I can probably measure the total width of the bottom. I wouldn't advise taking out the bottom piece and putting it back on every time you are going to put it on the Dock station and removing it from the Dock station. I don't advise this because the aluminum parts are snapped against the case very good and it's hard to take or pull apart. I took apart the top and bottom just earlier today to take better photographs of this product and hoofta! My fingers hurted. The case pieces itself were sturdy enough so they didn't snap or break.
    sanibel likes this.
    11-12-2014 06:48 PM
734 ... 2223242526 ...