Yay! Glad you like it!

Did you see the Tech21 tactical cases in black? Slim, rugged and grippy. We bought ours from Best Buy today. Here's a pic of my 6+ but of course Tech21 makes them for the 6 as well. Attachment 68185

We love Tech21 cases!
    I saw those cases when I was buying mine. I must be the exception rather than the rule lol but anything with polycarbonate feel very slippery to me.that's why I never like the OtterBox Reflex(?) series. I know this chick case feels slippery, but after a few seconds of it being in your hand it just seems to stick to your fingers. That's the same way the Speck Candyshell feels.
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    10-13-2014 11:26 AM
    Just ordered the Tech21 Tactical case from Best Buy last night in smoke (they are completely sold out in all of my local stores). I really liked the clear check but it was a little too slippery for me. The texture on this case looks a little more grippy! I've been wanting something slim (like the Apple Silicone) but I feel like it won't protect my phone if I drop it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Yay! The tactical is definitely grippy and slim. Nice, solid case. Feels great in the hand and looks sleek especially for a "rugged" case.
    10-13-2014 11:27 AM
    I have the smoke one on my white 6 and like it a lot.
    Here it is:

https://www.tech21.com/classic-shell...-for-iphone-6/

Attachment 66671
    Attachment 66672
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    10-13-2014 11:34 AM
    I saw those cases when I was buying mine. I must be the exception rather than the rule lol but anything with polycarbonate feel very slippery to me.that's why I never like the OtterBox Reflex(?) series. I know this chick case feels slippery, but after a few seconds of it being in your hand it just seems to stick to your fingers. That's the same way the Speck Candyshell feels.
    Cool! I'm glad you love the Tech21 check and it is grippy for you like your Candyshells. Tech21's are my favorite cases and I think both the Tactical and the Impact Check lines are amazing and grippy and feel great in the hand. iLive just ordered the Tactical and the Check line is slippery to her. Robert likes his Tactical, etc.

Cases are like fragrances in a way -- they're a completely personal preference and you use what works best with your skin's "chemistry".
    10-13-2014 11:38 AM
    Darn it. Now I want this smokey one too!
    10-13-2014 11:40 AM
    Darn it. Now I want this smokey one too!
    Well you can't have it. You already have enough cases LOL
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    10-13-2014 12:18 PM
    Well you can't have it. You already have enough cases LOL
    LOL! 😜 I really do! For now, at least!

Case for the "6"-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1413217869.101157.jpg
    10-13-2014 12:31 PM
    I tried the Otterbox Defender but decided to return it. There was a noticeable gap between the plastic screen on the case and the screen on my phone. I had to press too hard on the screen and Touch ID was inconsistent due to the plastic covering the button.
    10-13-2014 12:41 PM
    I tried the Otterbox Defender but decided to return it. There was a noticeable gap between the plastic screen on the case and the screen on my phone. I had to press too hard on the screen and Touch ID was inconsistent due to the plastic covering the button.
    Commuter didn't fit well either at the top. Maybe they will be better after the phone has been out a bit. I really liked the Conmuter on the 5.
    10-13-2014 03:06 PM
    Commuter didn't fit well either at the top. Maybe they will be better after the phone has been out a bit. I really liked the Conmuter on the 5.
    I really wanted the commuter to work for me cause it was my favorite 5 case. There's definitely a noticeable gap in the case between the plastic and rubber shells. Hopefully their next iteration is more snug.
    robertk328 likes this.
    10-13-2014 03:44 PM
    The way the front glass is seamlessly integrated with the body of the phone looks great. I wish we didn't have to cover it with a case lol
    10-13-2014 03:55 PM
    I popped the screen protector out of mine and am just using the spigen screen protector that's stuck to the phone. Works pretty good
    10-13-2014 05:40 PM
    Does anyone have any experience with the speck candy shell cases?

I've never had a speck case before & I found a white one I'm interested in but wanted some feedback for the case experts here

Are those cases hard to take on & off? I'd like to be able to occasionally change (or just clean) my case, but don't like cases that are super tough to take off. Any experience with the Speck candy shells?
    10-13-2014 05:52 PM

I've never had a speck case before & I found a white one I'm interested in but wanted some feedback for the case experts here

Are those cases hard to take on & off? I'd like to be able to occasionally change (or just clean) my case, but don't like cases that are super tough to take off. Any experience with the Speck candy shells?
    I've had them in the past. Good cases and not hard to take off or put on, but the plastic is shiny and scratches very easily
    10-13-2014 05:55 PM
    I've had them in the past. Good cases and not hard to take off or put on, but the plastic is shiny and scratches very easily
    Thanks! The scratching is something to consider. I was looking into getting a white case saw them at best buy.

They are pretty shiny, which I would be fine with if it wasn't prone to scratching easily.
    10-13-2014 05:58 PM
    Thanks! The scratching is something to consider. I was looking into getting a white case saw them at best buy.

They are pretty shiny, which I would be fine with if it wasn't prone to scratching easily.
    Well the white wouldn't be so bad. The black that I've had were terrible after about a week or two.
    10-13-2014 05:59 PM
    Well the white wouldn't be so bad. The black that I've had were terrible after about a week or two.
    This is my first time having a white phone & wanted a white case to go with it, just a smooth, clean look. The apple case would be cool, but for protection purposes, I need something more.

I guess I can try the speck case & see how it works out. I know most of theses companies have a warranty.
    10-13-2014 06:04 PM
    This is my first time having a white phone & wanted a white case to go with it, just a smooth, clean look. The apple case would be cool, but for protection purposes, I need something more.

I guess I can try the speck case & see how it works out. I know most of theses companies have a warranty.
    You'll get a lot of recommendations but I personally would suggest going by your local corporate AT&T store and checking out the pelican pro gear protector case (not the voyager)...I have that in white/black and love it. It's not shiny plastic and would be plenty of protection should it be dropped.

http://www.pelican.com/mobile/product.php?Case=C02000
    10-13-2014 06:08 PM
    You'll get a lot of recommendations but I personally would suggest going by your local corporate AT&T store and checking out the pelican pro gear protector case (not the voyager)...I have that in white/black and love it. It's not shiny plastic and would be plenty of protection should it be dropped.

Pelican ProGear™ProtectorPhoneCase for iPhone® 6(C02000)
    Cool, thanks!! I actually haven't checked out the cases at at&t yet. That case looks slim & I prefer that material to the plastic!
    10-13-2014 06:13 PM
    LOL! 😜 I really do! For now, at least!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413217869.101157.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	780.4 KB 
ID:	68215
    Not for now, but forever lol. And nice lanyards!!
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    10-13-2014 06:43 PM

I've used Speck Candyshell cases for years. They are my favorite cases. I have a white iPhone as well and this is my current Candyshell. I love it. Case for the "6"-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1413240340.459954.jpg
    10-13-2014 06:45 PM
    I've used Speck Candyshell cases for years. They are my favorite cases. I have a white iPhone as well and this is my current Candyshell. I love it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413240340.459954.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	175.9 KB 
ID:	68248
    Thanks! So many decisions to make, lol. Buying cases is hard, I understand why people have some many cases now!
    10-13-2014 06:56 PM
    This is a close 2nd as far as my favorite case is. I think the Speck offers better protection. It's thicker. Case for the "6"-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1413241529.191812.jpg
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    10-13-2014 07:05 PM
    LOL! I really do! For now, at least!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413217869.101157.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	780.4 KB 
ID:	68215
    How do you like the leather apple case? I was thinking of getting a black one for my space grey iPhone when it comes in the mail.
    10-14-2014 12:09 AM
    im having bad luck with cases so far, My New Trent case if you seen my post couple pages back broke already, the screen protectors came out (the clear case ). My otterbox defender the rubber plugs are tearing off im having horrible luck
    Steve Penny likes this.
    10-14-2014 01:07 AM
734 ... 1314151617 ...