They all actually have orange sides (it's just easier to see in the clear than the other colors). I don't mind the orange - the clear is a nice change of pace (and won't scratch like the hard plastic cases).
    I'm aware of that but it's a lot more noticeable on a clear case. If you look at my smoke one, you wouldn't say it's an orange case. If you look at the clear, you would.

09-28-2014 06:04 PM
    I'm aware of that but it's a lot more noticeable on a clear case. If you look at my smoke one, you wouldn't say it's an orange case. If you look at the clear, you would.

Oh heck yeah it's more noticeable. I had both the smoke and the clear. I think I liked the smoke better on my black iPhone and the clear better on my white one.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    09-28-2014 06:38 PM
    Oh heck yeah it's more noticeable. I had both the smoke and the clear. I think I liked the smoke better on my black iPhone and the clear better on my white one.
    I like the smoke but did debate.... sticking point being the orange. Smoke looks good with the contrast on white but now you have me wondering The guy at Best Buy did say he has a hard time selling the clear because of the orange and he also said what you did - the smoke tends to be more popular with black.
    09-28-2014 06:41 PM
    I have a question for someone who has experience with lifeproof cases. I have the Silver iPhone and am growing tired of the white face. If I buy the black lifeproof case, Would any white show through around the screen? I know it's not available yet but I'm guessing that it should have about the same coverage as the 5s case.
    09-28-2014 06:50 PM
    It will cover all the color so the black case will make your phone black

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    Lyall Demorrow likes this.
    09-28-2014 07:12 PM
    I know it's all personal preference but after looking at the Tech21 cases, I find them to be ugly. I guess I'm just picky.
    09-28-2014 07:23 PM
    Does anyone have an Otterbox Symmetry? Was thinking about rounding off my case trifecta with the "Blue Print" color. I've seen complaints it's not the blue they show on the site, it's more teal (if that's true I'm going to pass on it).

09-28-2014 07:32 PM
    The Incipio NGP is growing on me. Thin, good protection, good feel, and doesn't break the bank. I smoothed the edges (mold marks) for same refined feel as Apple case but more protection at half the price.

The .04 mm Spigen I got is interesting but not practical.
    JBaby_9783 likes this.
    09-28-2014 07:42 PM
    Does anyone have an Otterbox Symmetry? Was thinking about rounding off my case trifecta with the "Blue Print" color. I've seen complaints it's not the blue they show on the site, it's more teal (if that's true I'm going to pass on it).
    Tried it but thought it to be too big for what it is compared to the Commuter. They are probably about the same size but would prefer the Commuter for ease of on/off and the port protection.

For the style of the Symmetry I think the Speck are a better case due to more compact.
    09-28-2014 08:04 PM
    I know it's all personal preference but after looking at the Tech21 cases, I find them to be ugly. I guess I'm just picky.
    I thought so too at first but after all the recipes I think I really like this one. It's the one here:

https://www.tech21.com/classic-shell...-for-iphone-6/

Case for the "6"-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411949239.016059.jpg
    Case for the "6"-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411949359.474985.jpg
    09-28-2014 08:09 PM
    Tried it but thought it to be too big for what it is compared to the Commuter. They are probably about the same size but would prefer the Commuter for ease of on/off and the port protection.

For the style of the Symmetry I think the Speck are a better case due to more compact.
    So I had a ton of cases for my iPhone 5/5S - I've had both the CandyShell and the Symmetry. I loved the CandyShell but hated how it got scuffed up so easily. I'm trying to limit myself to 3 cases for my new iPhone plus a Mophie when they are released (we'll see how long this lasts). I have a CandyShell Grip (the grips seem to protect the glossy finish a bit) and this Tech 21, not sure what else will round out my case trifecta.
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    09-28-2014 08:51 PM
    So I had a ton of cases for my iPhone 5/5S - I've had both the CandyShell and the Symmetry. I loved the CandyShell but hated how it got scuffed up so easily. I'm trying to limit myself to 3 cases for my new iPhone plus a Mophie when they are released (we'll see how long this lasts). I have a CandyShell Grip (the grips seem to protect the glossy finish a bit) and this Tech 21, not sure what else will round out my case trifecta.
    Maybe just 3 for me too. But 3 different CandyShell colors lol. They do get scuffed on the back tho. I am HIGHY considering going to a mall about an hour and a half away and letting them put a full body of Ghost Armor on it (think Zagg Invishield) and going caseless.
    09-28-2014 08:58 PM
    Maybe just 3 for me too. But 3 different CandyShell colors lol. They do get scuffed on the back tho. I am HIGHY considering going to a mall about an hour and a half away and letting them put a full body of Ghost Armor on it (think Zagg Invishield) and going caseless.
    I had a couple CandyShells for my 5S and really loved them. It's just the scuffing on the back.

I really love the look of the 6. This is the first phone I've ever had that I've even thought about going caseless with. I love the curved design - it looks good and I don't think it's slippery (I've seen several people bring this up in other posts).

09-28-2014 09:02 PM
    Mine is too slippery to go totally naked. If no case, I'm putting Ghost Armor on the back.
    09-28-2014 09:04 PM
    They do get scuffed easily. Not even a day of having the speck card case I saw scratches all over the back. I returned it today. Picked up a pink/peach insignia case from best buy. I really like it because it's thin and has some grip to it. This will do while I wait for my spigen one to come in.
    09-28-2014 09:22 PM
    Maybe a CandyShell covered in Ghost Armor. That might be the perfect solution lol. I've never tried the Speck Card case but my CandyShell is holding up fairly well so far.
    iLive an iLife likes this.
    09-28-2014 09:35 PM
    None of the carrier stores had any 6 or 6 Plus accessories on launch day, and only one Apple reseller here had a few official Apple leather cases, so just went for a red one. Needed some kind of protection while I wait for a decent all-over skin that fits properly!
    09-29-2014 01:40 AM
    I just got a slick wrap for my plus. I like it without the case, but need something to personalize it a bit until Otterbox comes around.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    09-29-2014 06:43 AM
    Case for the "6"-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411993522.382902.jpg

I use the case holster combo from Verizon it does not add any bulk but it will add grip to your device.
    09-29-2014 08:26 AM
    RokForm has some of the best cases out there.
    09-29-2014 10:15 AM
    Well I'm trying out the Apple leather case. Am I the only one who thinks its to "slippery"??
    10-08-2014 12:48 PM
    Clear CaseMate is perfect.
    10-08-2014 12:50 PM
    Well I'm trying out the Apple leather case. Am I the only one who thinks its to "slippery"??

We just got them in black for the 6+. It's gorgeous and Hub loves it but I think it's a bit slippery.
    Icyhot1966 likes this.
    10-08-2014 01:38 PM
    Cosmetically it's beautiful. I know you have like 80 cases lol is it your favorite??
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    10-08-2014 01:39 PM
    Cosmetically it's beautiful. I know you have like 80 cases lol is it your favorite??
    LOL! 😜

It's the best-looking case for sure because it really enhances the beauty of the phone. But because I can't get a good grip on it without holding it tightly, my hands get tired faster and I'm always scared that I'll drop it. And there is no cutout on the bottom to attach a lanyard, so there's that. Hub said he could drill a couple of tiny lanyard holes in the corner but I am afraid that the leather is too pliable and won't support lanyard use and the phone may even fall out of the case due to stretching.

So I pretty much just use it at home and will use it for non-lanyard/formal occasions.

My favorite is still the Tech21 line. Haven't found their tactical case or impact check in all-black for the 6+ in stores yet but will post pics when I do.
    10-08-2014 01:58 PM
734 ... 1011121314 ...