Think they will just stretch the screen again like they did with the iPhone 5/5s? If they do, would you be disappointed? I know I would...
    09-06-2014 04:03 PM
    They wouldn't stretch it up more and leave it the same width.
    09-06-2014 04:10 PM
    I hope they don't do that. I don't want a longer phone. My 4.7 S4 fits in one hand for typing if the phones are any longer you wouldn't be able to reach the top.
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    09-06-2014 04:34 PM
    We'll see in 3 days
    Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    09-06-2014 05:34 PM
    I hope they don't do that. I don't want a longer phone. My 4.7 S4 fits in one hand for typing if the phones are any longer you wouldn't be able to reach the top.
    It should have the same aspect ratio as the 5s. I think it's 9x16. So the shape will be the same, just bigger. So the rumor goes. Only 3 days until we know for sure!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    09-06-2014 06:30 PM
    I just want a phone with a normal, large display lol. I have tried going to android, but android just...idk isn't complete? It lags, the touch screen doesn't seem too acurate to me. I just want a phone with a screen size of that of the htc one. The m7 I believe, the one with the 4.7" screen. That's all. Not a wierd different shaped phone. Just that lol. Is that too much to ask for?
    09-06-2014 07:36 PM
    I just want a phone with a normal, large display lol. I have tried going to android, but android just...idk isn't complete? It lags, the touch screen doesn't seem too acurate to me. I just want a phone with a screen size of that of the htc one. The m7 I believe, the one with the 4.7" screen. That's all. Not a wierd different shaped phone. Just that lol. Is that too much to ask for?
    Apparently! I was looking at the Note Edge and was thinking what the hell they make that for. I hate the little multi screen feature on my S4 because I can't add apps that I like.

I just want a phone that works I have had 3 different droids by two different manufacturers you would think over several years they would get it to work.
    09-06-2014 07:46 PM
    Android is horrible. Idk what it is about them but their software is just unbearable to me. Everything lags and is glitchy. I had the galaxy s2 for like 8 months. Phone felt cheap looked cheap and was pretty cheap. Loved the screen size but everything else was horrible. I remember I use to carry 3 extra batteries on me to get me through a day lol. Then I got the htc one. Had that phone for a week before I returned it. This one is a shame. I loved that phone. I loved the feel of it. The hardware design. The screen size. But again. The software was cheap and buggy. Ultimately went back to iPhone because it just works. Which is what I want and what I need.
    SpasticPat likes this.
    09-06-2014 08:13 PM
    Android is horrible. Idk what it is about them but their software is just unbearable to me. Everything lags and is glitchy. I had the galaxy s2 for like 8 months. Phone felt cheap looked cheap and was pretty cheap. Loved the screen size but everything else was horrible. I remember I use to carry 3 extra batteries on me to get me through a day lol. Then I got the htc one. Had that phone for a week before I returned it. This one is a shame. I loved that phone. I loved the feel of it. The hardware design. The screen size. But again. The software was cheap and buggy. Ultimately went back to iPhone because it just works. Which is what I want and what I need.
    I totally agree. I had the S1, the Evo and now the S4 the only reason I left Apple was because I wanted a bigger screen. You are absolutely right. The phone is extremely cheap the first time I dropped it it cracked. I have to charge my phone 3 times a day, I have horrible service (when my iPhone worked everywhere). I'm just happy to be going back.
    09-06-2014 08:16 PM
    I just pray it's not a mess.
    09-06-2014 08:18 PM
    I'm sure it won't be a mess. Whatever size or shape the screen is I'm sure it will be quality. And from the sounds of things their already manufacturing it so there should be a decent amount of supply for preorders. Hopefully all goes well and we all get the nice big display we have all been waiting for.
    09-07-2014 09:36 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-07-2014 10:32 AM
    Lol
    Attached Thumbnails Screen size of iPhone 6-102974.jpg  
    09-07-2014 11:25 AM
    Either way I'm still getting the 6. I, too, am on android currently and can't wait to get rid of this phone! all the way!
    09-07-2014 11:35 AM
    Not sure if this matters to you... Isn't the S4 screen size actually listed as a 5.0 (diagonally); not 4.7? If so, the iPhone will not have quite as big a screen:

Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - Full phone specifications
    09-08-2014 12:24 PM
    Not sure if this matters to you... Isn't the S4 screen size actually listed as a 5.0 (diagonally); not 4.7? If so, the iPhone will not have quite as big a screen:

Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - Full phone specifications
    Agreed. My sister's S4 has a 5" screen.
    09-08-2014 12:29 PM
    Apparently. I was told 4.7 when I purchased it from Best Buy! Anyway I don't care I am getting the iPhone. It can be a 4 inch and I am going back just because I am extremely tired of Android.
    09-08-2014 01:02 PM
    Apparently. I was told 4.7 when I purchased it from Best Buy! Anyway I don't care I am getting the iPhone. It can be a 4 inch and I am going back just because I am extremely tired of Android.
    I'm just curious - what tires you about Android?
    09-08-2014 01:03 PM
    1. I don't like how long it takes to get updates. (I am aware that it's usually a carrier/manufacture issue)
    2. I constantly have to pull the battery to stop it from freezing.
    3. Even though it came with expandable memory its useless because it only stores certain components of the apps on the SD card and only certain developers made this feature available.
    4. It's slow and laggy when an update is finally pushed.
    5. I have to remain plugged into my charger because the battery life sucks. I only get 4 hours of usage a day and that's only sending text and talking on the phone.
    6. The signal strength sucks and I know its a samsung device because where all my friends with the same service get service in places I don't.
    It may be other stuff but that's all I can think of right now.
    Squeeze Play likes this.
    09-08-2014 01:09 PM
    You could always do what I did when I defected to android for a while and had the galaxy s2, all of which had the same issues you listed above, and keep 4 spare batteries on you at all times, and look like a clown lol
    09-08-2014 06:53 PM
    Yeah! I went back because I thought that they would have improved since then. I also had the S1 and the Evo and it gets to a point where it's just not a manufacturing problem it's a OS problem in my opinion. When I ask my friend about her S4 and why she chose Android her excuse was because Apple releases phones too often. I was like 1 phone a year compared to 9000 android devices releasing a month that make all the phones before it feel outdated no matter how old but I digress!
    09-08-2014 07:12 PM
    Yeah! I went back because I thought that they would have improved since then. I also had the S1 and the Evo and it gets to a point where it's just not a manufacturing problem it's a OS problem in my opinion. When I ask my friend about her S4 and why she chose Android her excuse was because Apple releases phones too often. I was like 1 phone a year compared to 9000 android devices releasing a month that make all the phones before it feel outdated no matter how old but I digress!
    I have talked to a few people who do that same thing! They're all like, "Apple is so annoying, they release a new phone every 5-6 months." I wonder what people think about Samsung, who releases 20 different version of the same phone in under a year
    SpasticPat likes this.
    09-08-2014 07:31 PM
    I don't know and I don't like how the "old" phones are treated. My iPad 2 is getting iOS 8! Come on now. I bet the 2 gen Android Tabs don't have the latest software. They have the nerve to call us sheeple!
    09-08-2014 07:38 PM
    Lmao. That's actually one of the things I love about apple. One phone a year. I'm not counting the 5c from last year as that was basically just a iPhone 5 with a plastic colored back. One phone a year and a redesign every 2 years. Works out well and doesn't make the phone in your pocket feel so outdated so fast. Android has a new phone every day and it seems like there's a new galaxy s whatever every 5 months
    09-08-2014 07:40 PM
    Yeah! That's why I am switching back! I don't even care if I have to get a black one. I just want an iPhone at this point and return it to my other iDevices!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-08-2014 07:43 PM
28 12