Screen size of iPhone 6

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah! I went back because I thought that they would have improved since then. I also had the S1 and the Evo and it gets to a point where it's just not a manufacturing problem it's a OS problem in my opinion. When I ask my friend about her S4 and why she chose Android her excuse was because Apple releases phones too often. I was like 1 phone a year compared to 9000 android devices releasing a month that make all the phones before it feel outdated no matter how old but I digress!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeah! I went back because I thought that they would have improved since then. I also had the S1 and the Evo and it gets to a point where it's just not a manufacturing problem it's a OS problem in my opinion. When I ask my friend about her S4 and why she chose Android her excuse was because Apple releases phones too often. I was like 1 phone a year compared to 9000 android devices releasing a month that make all the phones before it feel outdated no matter how old but I digress!

I have talked to a few people who do that same thing! They're all like, "Apple is so annoying, they release a new phone every 5-6 months." I wonder what people think about Samsung, who releases 20 different version of the same phone in under a year ;)

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't know and I don't like how the "old" phones are treated. My iPad 2 is getting iOS 8! Come on now. I bet the 2 gen Android Tabs don't have the latest software. They have the nerve to call us sheeple!

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Lmao. That's actually one of the things I love about apple. One phone a year. I'm not counting the 5c from last year as that was basically just a iPhone 5 with a plastic colored back. One phone a year and a redesign every 2 years. Works out well and doesn't make the phone in your pocket feel so outdated so fast. Android has a new phone every day and it seems like there's a new galaxy s whatever every 5 months

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah! That's why I am switching back! I don't even care if I have to get a black one. I just want an iPhone at this point and return it to my other iDevices!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I like black. I hope the 6 comes in black.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Oh yeah! Black (AKA Slate from the iPhone 5) or Space Gray for me. I always liked the Slate, but I still can't decide whether I like it or Space Gray more.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2