These antenna breaks are killing me !

yoshi2014

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
I have had a black one on my 5s since I bought the phone ,take it off and it looks new.

Resale value is good.

The case has done well worn on all corners. Lol

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have had a black one on my 5s since I bought the phone ,take it off and it looks new.

Resale value is good.

The case has done well worn on all corners. Lol

That's good. The Red is known to wear quickly and look kind of gross after a while, which is kind of why I'm leaning towards the black case as of right now :)

yoshi2014

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Yeah last year I was about 25 in que.

But this year I'm going to head down a lot earlier.

5 am I got there and I'm planning on getting there at 12am this year.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
If the antenna breaks in the back are ugly, I will use a case on the device.
If the antenna breaks in the back are not ugly, I will use a case on the device.

Six of one, half dozen of the other.:tongue:

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one that actually LIKES the antenna breaks? It's kind of like if you buy any kind of athletic shoe and the logo or design usually breaks up the look of the shoe.

Danny Olivo

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one that actually LIKES the antenna breaks? It's kind of like if you buy any kind of athletic shoe and the logo or design usually breaks up the look of the shoe.

Yes, you are the only one ! This would be acceptable from any other company except Apple.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Antenna breaks don't bother me at all anymore. The protruding camera ring though...I hope there's a good functionality reason for that...

Danny Olivo

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
A little more than 24 hours until announcement, for those that really have issues with these antenna breaks, please come back tomorrow and give me your thoughts on the actual design. Let's hope we're all relieved and happy with the new design. Either way, I'm jumping out of my skin with anticipation !

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Ya, I don't think it's ugly, just awkward. It gives the device a weird profile (although it's a moot point when it's in a case).

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have never minded the antenna breaks on any other model, but the leaked pics...to me...looks poor. I'm hoping I will change my tune tomorrow!! We shall see!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods