Apple to Live Stream September 9th Event!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't need a calendar reminder. I think I can remember that there's an Apple keynote on Tuesday. :D
It's not so much the reminder, as it is the link to go to on mobile to watch. My iPhone is all I have to watch the Keynote and try to get in on the forum convo as well. I did ok with WWDC. But I didn't know until the last moment it would stream on my phone. So I'm ready. :)

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
It's not so much the reminder, as it is the link to go to on mobile to watch. My iPhone is all I have to watch the Keynote and try to get in on the forum convo as well. I did ok with WWDC. But I didn't know until the last moment it would stream on my phone. So I'm ready. :)

I hooked my Apple TV up to my monitor today so I can geek out and talk with you-know-who at the same time while she geeks out. :D

I can't wait. I love the iPhone keynotes, though I really want to see a 5.5" model available at the same time as the 4.7".

jimpilot

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I hooked my Apple TV up to my monitor today so I can geek out and talk with you-know-who at the same time while she geeks out. :D

I can't wait. I love the iPhone keynotes, though I really want to see a 5.5" model available at the same time as the 4.7".

Fingers crossed for 5.5 available same time as 4.7

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just in from Mac/Life: 5.5-Inch iPhone Rumored to Be Called 'iPhone Plus,' Will Be Announced Tomorrow

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW