Will you purchase your iPhone 6 from the carrier store or do it online.

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I am in an LTE area. I have no problems with my Internet now. I been with sprint for 9 years.
Oh okay just making sure. I was with them for 2 years and they only deployed LTE in a small part of my city. I wish they had more coverage here that 50$ plan is a amazing deal.

tomo63

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else thinking about adding the Apple case or Apple care when you preorder? My only concern is doing it in the same order as the phone meaning, I wouldn't want something like a case being out of stock to kick my order out of Apples "we have it down to a science " flow. That said, maybe just order the leather case by itself and go into a store to buy Apple care. Like soup line. Asking for bread is pushing it. You want to see "shipped" and not get kicked out of line. May sound paranoid, but I say order that phone all by itself.

Danny Olivo

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else thinking about adding the Apple case or Apple care when you preorder? My only concern is doing it in the same order as the phone meaning, I wouldn't want something like a case being out of stock to kick my order out of Apples "we have it down to a science " flow. That said, maybe just order the leather case by itself and go into a store to buy Apple care. Like soup line. Asking for bread is pushing it. You want to see "shipped" and not get kicked out of line. May sound paranoid, but I say order that phone all by itself.
Your not paranoid at all, I've heard of that happening. Order it alone and worry about the accessories later.

iphone obsessed

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I would suggest pre-ordering it online through your carrier. That way you don't have to wait in line or wait until it's out in stores. The stores are going to be mobbed!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Next time I will buy it from the Apple Store. Customer services is much better than Verizon.

A.B.

I bought all of my stuff from the Apple Store. I will, however, buy my Mac from a third-party because they usually have better deals than Apple.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods