Will you purchase your iPhone 6 from the carrier store or do it online.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I usually buy from Apple. I bought my 4 from the carrier and have since done it through Apple.

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to try to pre-order on Friday, if that doesn't work out, I'll probably go to At&t in the morning to see if I can get one release day.
If not heading down to the Apple store in SLC!

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm going though the App Store app this year. I'll be waking up a few mins before to an alarm, order, the right back to sleep. I love preordering. Especially when it shows up.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Any idea if Best Buy does the pre-order? Since they didn't do a pre-order at all last year I couldn't remember but they are offering a promotion and it would be nice to do that and pre-order rather than wait and hope they have phones on launch day.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I will probably be going to the Apple store here in Porkland (Portland). The NEW Apple store. I drove by it the other day and it's BEAUTIFUL and so much bigger than that cramped space in the mall. I don't have a backup phone so I kind of have to wait until the 6/6+ hits. So on release day I will show up and hope for a 5.5 Space Gray T-Mobile unlocked. If I don't get one then I will probably just wait until they get back to stock.

terryzx

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Have to get my black 128 gig iPhone 6 from Verizon phone support as that I the only way I can get on their Edge program early as my upgrade is Dec 2015 but I got a manager to set me up. Can't wait!!!!

anon(4782771)

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Have to get my black 128 gig iPhone 6 from Verizon phone support as that I the only way I can get on their Edge program early as my upgrade is Dec 2015 but I got a manager to set me up. Can't wait!!!!

You can do that? Is calling Verizon phone support the only and was there any special circumstance or you just asked?

terryzx

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
You can do that? Is calling Verizon phone support the only and was there any special circumstance or you just asked?

I've been with them 18+ years and talked to retention and told them I was NOT going to wait until Dec 2015 and if they could not do something to help me, I would go to T-Mobile and let them buy my contract and leave Verizion. He was offline about 5 minutes and then came back to say he upgraded to the end of this month. Then I find that in order to get it preordered I had to keep calling until I got someone who would do a slightly early upgrade so I could preorder on Fri. Then called called back a few times to verify that I could do so...but ONLY through their national support line as local are not allowed to do that.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Any idea if Best Buy does the pre-order? Since they didn't do a pre-order at all last year I couldn't remember but they are offering a promotion and it would be nice to do that and pre-order rather than wait and hope they have phones on launch day.
I have a friend that works at best buy and he said yeah but he also said you have to bring your device to the store to be activated when you get it.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Going to apple is too much of a wait and they usually charge too much. I haven't bought anything at an Apple Store for a few years. I'll go there for support issues though and that's where they shine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR