I will be getting mine from Sprint. They are offering special plans for people who do the Easy Pay!
    I just left sprint and honestly unless you're in a LTE area I would advise you to stray away from them. Unlimited data is no good if you can't use it.
    09-11-2014 02:43 AM
    I just left sprint and honestly unless you're in a LTE area I would advise you to stray away from them. Unlimited data is no good if you can't use it.
    I am in an LTE area. I have no problems with my Internet now. I been with sprint for 9 years.
    09-11-2014 04:52 AM
    Any idea if Best Buy does the pre-order? Since they didn't do a pre-order at all last year I couldn't remember but they are offering a promotion and it would be nice to do that and pre-order rather than wait and hope they have phones on launch day.
    I have a friend that works at best buy and he said yeah but he also said you have to bring your device to the store to be activated when you get it.
    09-11-2014 04:53 AM
    Going to apple is too much of a wait and they usually charge too much. I haven't bought anything at an Apple Store for a few years. I'll go there for support issues though and that's where they shine.
    09-11-2014 05:45 AM
    Going to apple is too much of a wait and they usually charge too much. I haven't bought anything at an Apple Store for a few years. I'll go there for support issues though and that's where they shine.
    Charge too much for what?
    09-11-2014 10:55 AM
    Charge too much for what?
    Macs, ipads, you name it. With stores like bestbuy offering deals on those. Even on the iphone 6, walmart, target, and the usual are knocking the price down. Verizon is letting you trade in any iphone just about for 200. Sprint and tmobile have their deals.

Apple iPhone 6: Where to Buy and Get the Best Deal
    09-11-2014 11:15 AM
    I am in an LTE area. I have no problems with my Internet now. I been with sprint for 9 years.
    Oh okay just making sure. I was with them for 2 years and they only deployed LTE in a small part of my city. I wish they had more coverage here that 50$ plan is a amazing deal.
    09-11-2014 11:20 AM
    Is anyone else thinking about adding the Apple case or Apple care when you preorder? My only concern is doing it in the same order as the phone meaning, I wouldn't want something like a case being out of stock to kick my order out of Apples "we have it down to a science " flow. That said, maybe just order the leather case by itself and go into a store to buy Apple care. Like soup line. Asking for bread is pushing it. You want to see "shipped" and not get kicked out of line. May sound paranoid, but I say order that phone all by itself.
    09-11-2014 12:00 PM
    Is anyone else thinking about adding the Apple case or Apple care when you preorder? My only concern is doing it in the same order as the phone meaning, I wouldn't want something like a case being out of stock to kick my order out of Apples "we have it down to a science " flow. That said, maybe just order the leather case by itself and go into a store to buy Apple care. Like soup line. Asking for bread is pushing it. You want to see "shipped" and not get kicked out of line. May sound paranoid, but I say order that phone all by itself.
    Your not paranoid at all, I've heard of that happening. Order it alone and worry about the accessories later.
    09-11-2014 12:26 PM
    Most likely I'll buy it outright, hate payments and contracts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-11-2014 01:28 PM
    I would suggest pre-ordering it online through your carrier. That way you don't have to wait in line or wait until it's out in stores. The stores are going to be mobbed!
    09-11-2014 10:49 PM
    I'm just going to order the phone. I will get a gift card through my carrier and will purchase a case when I get the gift card.
    09-11-2014 10:52 PM
    I'm just going to order the phone. I will get a gift card through my carrier and will purchase a case when I get the gift card.
    Welcome to iMore iphone obsessed

Enjoy and Post Often
    09-11-2014 10:54 PM
    pre-order online ALL THE WAY! I don''t want to wait in line! Plus, I can have it shipped to my house!!
    09-11-2014 11:07 PM
    Hi if you want to buy the iPhone 6 by online. you ordered the MacBook Pro.by this you will get the iPhone 6.
    01-22-2015 01:36 AM
    Next time I will buy it from the Apple Store. Customer services is much better than Verizon.

A.B.
    01-23-2015 09:31 AM
    Next time I will buy it from the Apple Store. Customer services is much better than Verizon.

A.B.
    I bought all of my stuff from the Apple Store. I will, however, buy my Mac from a third-party because they usually have better deals than Apple.
    01-23-2015 04:13 PM
92 ... 234