Will you purchase your iPhone 6 from the carrier store or do it online.

jimpilot

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Do you get the 14 day return option if you order through Apple?

Update: Found the answer on the Apple site. Answer is yes

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Will be waiting for 6s since I just got the 5s but if I do buy the 6 because of a vital hardware or software feature in the 6, then I will buy the factory unlock one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djpatrickb

Banned
Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my iPhone 5 through Verizon's site on pre-order night. Verizon shipped the phone a few days before release day. I had it in hand on release day.

BalrogWing

May 11, 2011
Visit site
First time buyer on release day here. What time EST usually do the gates open to start putting in the order? Also, I'm on Verizon unlimited but don't need unlimited anymore since I have Wifi at work and at home and barely use more than 2GB/month, so if I order through the App Store app, will it let me change my plan as well?

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
First time buyer on release day here. What time EST usually do the gates open to start putting in the order? Also, I'm on Verizon unlimited but don't need unlimited anymore since I have Wifi at work and at home and barely use more than 2GB/month, so if I order through the App Store app, will it let me change my plan as well?

I think it's 3:00 am for preorders.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

I think it does, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'd bet it will be available for pre-order on the 12th if it is available for pre-order. Last year the 5c was announced on the 10th, and available for pre-order on the 13th.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I would love to walk into the Apple store and be able to pick up one on the launch day but since I am right across the 5th Ave Store now I doubt I will be able to do that. I have waited all night in line before couple times for the same too but I suppose that is not an option with this store since there are already people waiting outside now. So I will pre-order via the Apple website/app and ship it to my office address.

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Any chance that pre-orders from Apple will ship out early so that it reaches destination by the 19th?

That's how Apple always does it. Apple has the shipping process down to a science. Unless you order late and get a later delivery date, your new iPhone will arrive on the 19th.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
order it online in the middle of the night to be guaranteed.. I take it you haven't been through a launch yet.. these phones will be hard to get for up to 4 months..

chocolateyum

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Newb at pre-ordering here. If I preorder, I will be able to have it in my hand on the same morning as the release day - is that right?

Do I get it shipped to my house or the store in order to get it in my hands faster? Thanks.

Danny Olivo

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Newb at pre-ordering here. If I preorder, I will be able to have it in my hand on the same morning as the release day - is that right?

Do I get it shipped to my house or the store in order to get it in my hands faster? Thanks.
If you preorder on Apples website, you'll have it 10am on the the 19th like clock work. Like someone said earlier, apple has shipping down to a science !

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
If you preorder on Apples website, you'll have it 10am on the the 19th like clock work. Like someone said earlier, apple has shipping down to a science !

Well, I made the remark about the science, but the iPhone 6 won't necessarily be at your door by 10:00 am. It all depends on your package carrier's schedule and route. My girlfriend lives in Utah, and we didn't get our 5 models until late afternoon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro