Have you sold your current iPhone yet and if so how much did you get?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
FYI...right now is a bad time to try and sell your iPhone. People are waiting for the new device event to see what it will be all about, and those people who normally start searching for outgoing previous gen devices are not doing it in full force yet. You'll be able to sell your device much easier after next Tuesday...just watch.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
FYI...right now is a bad time to try and sell your iPhone. People are waiting for the new device event to see what it will be all about, and those people who normally start searching for outgoing previous gen devices are not doing it in full force yet. You'll be able to sell your device much easier after next Tuesday...just watch.

Great points. Hopefully I can snag more than the $325 Gazelle price either thru craigslist or eBay after fees. For $325 I'll just keep it as a backup.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Great points. Hopefully I can snag more than the $325 Gazelle price either thru craigslist or eBay after fees. For $325 I'll just keep it as a backup.

I would hope so...but rest assured, you'll be able to sell your 5S pretty quickly after next Tuesday. Happens every year in the same way...you can actually watch the pricing points change over the 24 hours before/during/after the event...expect, based on what I've seen on the eBay auctions and local CL ads, valuation in the $500 range for the 32GB 5S shouldn't be far off I would expect.

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I would hope so...but rest assured, you'll be able to sell your 5S pretty quickly after next Tuesday. Happens every year in the same way...you can actually watch the pricing points change over the 24 hours before/during/after the event...expect, based on what I've seen on the eBay auctions and local CL ads, valuation in the $500 range for the 32GB 5S shouldn't be far off I would expect.

I'm so glad you said that. I think you're absolutely right. Not as worried about selling it now. Thanks!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I run with two phones; one personal and one business. I currently use an HTC One M7 as my work phone and I shall replace that with the iPhone 6 and keep my 5S too. I'll give my girlfriend my HTC to replace the Samsung Galaxy S2 she currently uses (my old, old, old phone).

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I will just keep my iPhone 5s and use it once I'm bored with a phone that's bigger. Cause you know, not everyday feels like a big phone day.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I currently have my 5S on the market. Original box, headphones and power adaptor are brand new and with all of my cases included for $600 obo. Only reason it isn't on Swappa yet is because I don't really think I'm ready to part with it. LOL

Oh nice! I've sold my last three phones on there.

I've been using them for the past 4 years.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I just got one with warranty till August 2015 for $375 including charger, Otterbox case. I did not get a box. If anyone has a box that would like to get rid off please let me know. I am trying to make a full package as a gift for someone.

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Don't you lose your phone number if you sell it with out transfering it to a new phone? I don't have another phone so i'm not selling mine til i get a new one and also i can't lose my phone number. Plus it's just a 4s 64gb. I may not get much for it.

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I just got one with warranty till August 2015 for $375 including charger, Otterbox case. I did not get a box. If anyone has a box that would like to get rid off please let me know. I am trying to make a full package as a gift for someone.

You can buy one here complete with your IMEI number :)
Print IEMI + 1 Pcs US Version Package Packing Box For IPhone 5 Retail Box For IPhone 5G Black And White Models UK EU Optional-in Phone Bags & Cases from Electronics on Aliexpress.com

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
New thought (this is all speculation in my head). What if Apple gets rid of the iPhone 5s similar to the 5 and packs the insides of the 5s into a plastic shell? It would be called the 6c. Sure it would be the same but if you're like me I do not like the plastic design. The iPhone 5s that I am trying to sell would instantly become a rare collectors edition (I'm exaggerating a little ;) ). Hoping that this comes true tomorrow. What are your thoughts? Also, I am well aware that I am speculating and that tomorrow it will be answered. Still fun to do while we have time to kill.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods