This Russian YouTube video leaks the iPhone 6 before Apple! Check it out now while you can! I already downloaded it because I know Apple will call for it to be removed later.

09-02-2014 01:40 PM
    The design looks a little "Meh." to me. Those antenna lines are a little harsh. Unless they have an awesome reason behind them, I'll be a little annoyed. Hopefully it'll look better in person.
    Squeeze Play likes this.
    09-02-2014 02:21 PM
    Would never trust a single cell phone video, especially an Apple cell phone that doesn't turn it on and let you see the screen. In turn, I'd definitely take this and all videos about the 6 with a massive truckload of salt.
    09-03-2014 10:16 AM
    Would never trust a single cell phone video, especially an Apple cell phone that doesn't turn it on and let you see the screen. In turn, I'd definitely take this and all videos about the 6 with a massive truckload of salt.
    I have to agree with that statement.
    09-03-2014 11:17 AM
    Just as I suspected. It looks nearly identical as the dummy units. I only wish it had the glass panels on the back of the antenna lines like the 5s does.

The design looks a little "Meh." to me. Those antenna lines are a little harsh. Unless they have an awesome reason behind them, I'll be a little annoyed. Hopefully it'll look better in person.
    That sort of is in person, unless you mean in person to you.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    09-03-2014 02:20 PM
    Just as I suspected. It looks nearly identical as the dummy units. I only wish it had the glass panels on the back of the antenna lines like the 5s does.

That sort of is in person, unless you mean in person to you.

Yeah I mean, "physically seeing it in person". I have started to warm up to the design a little, but I still don't love it. Hopefully seeing it in person will be better
    09-03-2014 08:14 PM
    Yeah I mean, "physically seeing it in person". I have started to warm up to the design a little, but I still don't love it. Hopefully seeing it in person will be better
    It's just like people said. The design doesn't really matter if your going to put a case on it. It's if you like wearing it naked is the problem. I don't really care. I like the design, I don't love it, but I like it, it looks modern. I really hope it has glass panels on the back like the 5s but I have serious doubts. For me the screen size is what matters most.

09-03-2014 09:03 PM
    This has been up for a while, and I highly doubt apple is going to move the front camera back to the left of the earpiece
    09-03-2014 09:48 PM
    My observations -

1) The 3.5mm headphone jack is white from inside which Apple would not do
    2) The charging dock again doesn't looks legitimate. Just compare it with your 5/5s/5c
    3) The silent button is not properly fit in it's dock.
    4) The camera housing sitting on top .. ? Really.. ?

According to me, it's just again a dummy unit but yes, it certainly increases our excitement
    09-04-2014 03:03 AM