How much will iPhone 6 cost us?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
That's going to increase the base price and I don't think I want that...

I think they'd keep it the same even if they bumped it to 32. When they bumped the base from 8 to 16 the price didn't increase, so I don't see why it would now. :)

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
If I'm not from USA, will the price be the same?

It is more than $650 in other currencies I think. I heard of some guy in Brazil (I think) who had to pay about $1000 in US currency to get a 5s a month after the 5s came out. And this was directly from an Apple Store too!

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I think they'd keep it the same even if they bumped it to 32. When they bumped the base from 8 to 16 the price didn't increase, so I don't see why it would now. :)

That's what I was thinking. I was going to go with a 32 gig mobile. Now I am thinking 64 gig.

A.B.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
That's what I was thinking. I was going to go with a 32 gig mobile. Now I am thinking 64 gig.

A.B.

Same here. I was planning on a 32 because I thought Apple would keep the storage sizes the same, but now with all the rumors pointing toward a 64 GB model replacing the 32 at the same price point, I'm going to get that one :)

IamMasterChat

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
It is more than $650 in other currencies I think. I heard of some guy in Brazil (I think) who had to pay about $1000 in US currency to get a 5s a month after the 5s came out. And this was directly from an Apple Store too!

Whoa! I hope Apple uniforms the price for all countries.

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm wondering this.... I have an iPhone 5s Gold 32gb and lets say I want to upgrade with Verizon through the Edge program, can I do that with my existing line even tho I'm not eligible for an upgrade yet? In other words, can I choose to upgrade my 5s using the Edge program & just pay the installments on my bill or do I actually have to be ELIGIBLE for an upgrade first? I hope I 'm saying this right LOL

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering this.... I have an iPhone 5s Gold 32gb and lets say I want to upgrade with Verizon through the Edge program, can I do that with my existing line even tho I'm not eligible for an upgrade yet? In other words, can I choose to upgrade my 5s using the Edge program & just pay the installments on my bill or do I actually have to be ELIGIBLE for an upgrade first? I hope I 'm saying this right LOL

I'd think a quick call to Verizon would clear up any questions.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If you're not even eligible for an upgrade for the EDGE program, then of course not.

Like finn said, just ask Verizon. They'll be able to answer your question better than us since they know the details of your account.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods