How much will iPhone 6 cost us?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I don?t think they ever expire. I really don?t know, because I can?t keep ?em long enough to find out. :)

That it's a fantastic way of putting cash away. 50 every two weeks. In 12 months you've got more than enough for an unlocked 64g iPhone.

I think I love you.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
That it's a fantastic way of putting cash away. 50 every two weeks. In 12 months you've got more than enough for an unlocked 64g iPhone.

I think I love you.

Aw, shucks, Ma’am. :cool::redface:

But that is exactly what I do - a minimum of $50 every two weeks. If I get a little extra, it goes in there, too. I buy the gift cards every couple of months. It’s worked out well for the past 3 upgrade cycles.

My only regret is that the Apple Store is the only place to buy them. The grocery stores here sell lots of "store" cards, but they only carry iTunes cards for anything remotely related to Apple. It would be more convenient, for sure. The problem with going to the Apple store with a wad of cash is that I find myself in an Apple store with a wad of cash. :rotfl:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Aw, shucks, Ma?am. :cool::redface:

But that is exactly what I do. A minimum of $50 every two weeks. If I get a little extra, it goes in there, too. I buy the gift cards every couple of months. It?s worked out well for the past 3 upgrade cycles.

I'm DOING it!!!! I'll get my iPad Air that way in March!!!!❤🙌

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

That is how I have been living my whole life. You can tell I don't have much in my life :not-interested:

A.B.
But the rumor is the 32 gb will be dropped, leaving the 16, 64, and 128gb models. We'll know in a week!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Do apple offer finance options for the iphone 6 on pre-order day? I usually get through contact with a network but this year I would like to take advantage of spreading the payments just for the phone.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Do apple offer finance options for the iphone 6 on pre-order day? I usually get through contact with a network but this year I would like to take advantage of spreading the payments just for the phone.

I don't think Apple offers financing of any sort on anything.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
But the rumor is the 32 gb will be dropped, leaving the 16, 64, and 128gb models. We'll know in a week!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

As long as the 64 stays as the second option, I'm fine with them keeping the 16 as the base model :)

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I don't think Apple offers financing of any sort on anything.

In the UK you can spread the cost over 9 months, 12, 18, 24 and 36 also 48. The APR is 14.9%. Currently it's 0% APR if you choose 12 months but that stops on the 9th September. So that's no surprise.

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
There are financing options in the United States as well...but they are not through Apple themselves, they are 3rd party financing companies that you could apply for regardless of what you are buying. Apple has nothing to do with it directly (at least not in the states anyways). Here is the website that offers financing on the Apple website...

https://www.rbscitizenspaymentplan.com/Account/Welcome

The underwriters for Apple financing in the UK is Barclays Bank plc. I just hope it's an option on pre-order day.