Should I eat two Nilla wafers or wait for the iPhone 6?

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm selling my iPhone 5s to pick up a couple boxes of Nilla Wafers. What do you guys recommend as the best method of purchasing them? Should I buy them outright or get them subsidized on a 2 year subscription?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This is all wrong. Vanilla wafers are the same boring thing box after box after box. No innovation at all. All the nIlla sheep get them just to be cool.

Now,,,.HERE is real innovation. The chocolate centre makes them unique and relevant and THESE are future proof. Comscore and Kantnar BOTH have the stats.

View attachment 63602

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
You nilla wafer fan boys are all the same! Over here on android wafers we've had better taste and bigger crumbs for the last two years.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Ha!! But statistically speaking it. Has been proven that the combination of vanilla and chocolate results in more addictions therefore there is a built in base for consumers who will return for the stellar user experience.

Bigger cookie does not equal to better cookie. The nuances of the build create a better user experience.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Eat the wafers. Then go right to the store and buy a pack of Oreo's limited time only Reese's Cup cookies. Good lord they are amazing!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think it's ridiculous that Android fans would come on here and talk about the features their wafers have better features...and even worse, they seem to think they have a marketshare on vanilla wafers. Who cares about marketshare? Nabisco makes the best wafers, with the best customer service...and they're called NILLA...not vanilla, so it'd be awesome if some of you could just stop trolling our cookies.

All that said, I'm really struggling with a decision still, I'm thinking I want to go with the iPhone Wafer Nilla S, but I've been reading a lot about the larger sizes...if they bring out a 5.5" nilla, is it going to be too much wafer? I mean if I can't conveniently shove this wafer in my mouth, what's the point? I'm not trying to carry around a damn bucket of milk to dip it in, I want to have the accessibility to put it in a glass as well, and 5.5" isn't going to provide that for me.

Also, how many of you find the gold/brown color a bit weird for guys to buy?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It amazes me that this still goes on this day and age....SAD....That's all I have to say about that.
I also don't think it's weird for anyone to buy gold/brown ....anything

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Oh and if your worried about being able to shove the whole thing in your mouth, you need to work on your gag reflex

Challenge accepted...

tomskagif_by_pegasisterzrock-d5wq93m.gif

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative