Which of these iPhone 6 designs will Apple unveil on September 9th?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I like the one on the left better. But I would be fine with either design. I think that it will look better in person. I would definitely love it.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Same. I prefer the left, but the right is okay too. Especially now that they showed the antenna bands will be closely color-matched to the body of the phone, I don't think the antenna bands will look too bad now.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Same. I prefer the left, but the right is okay too. Especially now that they showed the antenna bands will be closely color-matched to the body of the phone, I don't think the antenna bands will look too bad now.

I think closer to the colour of the body is nicer.

That said, I'm getting a case so it really doesn't matter.

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Not trying to be funny but some of these responses are like:

http://media.giphy.com/media/6QIzm2Qc0cOcM/giphy.gif

All change isn't good.
coke.jpg

I like the design. But i reject the notion that all change is good. People are can dislike a change for functional reasons. I dislike ios 8's all white design cause it causes eyestrain. I dislike the new music player because it adds the wrong artist pictures occasionally, and wastes space in lists meaning you waste time scrolling. I like a smaller phone because pocketability is much more important than screen size. On macbook pros I dislike the upgrade to solid state drives because i'd honestly rather have more storage at a lower price with slower start ups. That's a budget issue not an actual issue with solid drives which are cool. Thus, i think, people can not like something for reasons other than simply not liking change.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
All change isn't good.
https://operationmanagement.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/coke.jpg

I like the design. But i reject the notion that all change is good. People are can dislike a change for functional reasons. I dislike ios 8's all white design cause it causes eyestrain. I dislike the new music player because it adds the wrong artist pictures occasionally, and wastes space in lists meaning you waste time scrolling. I like a smaller phone because pocketability is much more important than screen size. On macbook pros I dislike the upgrade to solid state drives because i'd honestly rather have more storage at a lower price with slower start ups. That's a budget issue not an actual issue with solid drives which are cool. Thus, i think, people can not like something for reasons other than simply not liking change.
Ok, but nothing you said had nothing to do with my post. I was just talking about some of the responses. I even mentioned myself, I am not a big fan of either design.

Danny Olivo

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Please Please Please Apple, do not release such ugly designs ! If history tells us anything, leaks have already showed us what the iphone 6 is going to look like. I've seen them all, and hate each and every one of them. I hate using a case on my phones but now it looks like I won't have a choice. This will change everything I have ever thought of apple and for the first time since the 3, I'm thinking of leaving ! I can't believe I just thought that but DAMN that is one UGLY phone.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
You know what, I'm actually starting to warm up to the design, even though it was like 2 days ago that I didn't like it at all. I'm still in the middle though-I don't hate it but I don't love it :)

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
The antenna breaks aren't horrible but they aren't great either. The only apple design that's come out recently that I have seen and didn't think it was one of the best looking devices out.

I would prefer the glass inserts myself based of the videos of the leaks, or if they did the antenna breaks with just a single line across the top and bottom like the HTC One instead of how they show it here.

But either way, I will be purchasing a iphone in about two weeks and cannot wait.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
The antenna breaks aren't horrible but they aren't great either. The only apple design that's come out recently that I have seen and didn't think it was one of the best looking devices out.

I would prefer the glass inserts myself based of the videos of the leaks, or if they did the antenna breaks with just a single line across the top and bottom like the HTC One instead of how they show it here.

But either way, I will be purchasing a iphone in about two weeks and cannot wait.

I'm currently the same. Don't love it, don't hate it :)

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Lesson: In general all the rumors were true. I'm not talking about the two tone color in the first image but doubters for months said it was an android phone ended up all being wrong about the design. All those leaked shells were showing the real shape and look of the iphone 6. All those mockups and dummy phones. And the videos of leaks from china all ended up being correct.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Lesson: In general all the rumors were true. I'm not talking about the two tone color in the first image but doubters for months said it was an android phone ended up all being wrong about the design. All those leaked shells were showing the real shape and look of the iphone 6. All those mockups and dummy phones. And the videos of leaks from china all ended up being correct.

I believe the same thing happened last year too. All of the mock ups were spot on.

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I believe the same thing happened last year too. All of the mock ups were spot on.

yep.as were early rumors that ios 7 was a drastic update and going flat, as was rumors that ios 8 was health focused. They aren't always right but there were case leaks and hardware leaks for the 5 showing and they ended up being spot on too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal