Which of these iPhone 6 designs will Apple unveil on September 9th?

Pete Sake

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
For me I like the one on the left. I looked at a design that was a glass top and bottom and it hid the antenna lines. I'm not sure why Apple went that route but there's always a reason they do what they do.

I remember reading that Steve Jobs had a part in the design on the 5 and 6 so I don't think we will be disappointed.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
don't like both(
I hope that Apple show something more elegant

I don't mind either, but I would definitely prefer the left over the right.

Maybe the iPhone 6 will be like the iPhone 4, where everyone hated it initially, but ended up loving it when it was launched :)

darlene24

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
We just need to wait for the launching of iPhone6. But of course we are hoping that they will give us a new and elegant one.. I know apple will do the great job in launching iPhone6.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It's going in a case straight out of the box so the design on the back is not an issue.

More interested in functionality.:biggrin:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
At this point I don't care either way. To me, if the next iPhone looks like either of these, I am slightly disappointed and consider it a step backwards in design. Losing the hard lines, polished edges, sharp contrasts etc for this rounded unicolor look just seems to cheapen the overall design. I think the 5/5S devices are the most elegant and refined devices on the market. Not purposely being negative or looking to start a debate, these are just my feelings. If I am looking at the end product in either of these renders, I will be inclined to use a case more than ever.

My feelings EXACTLY. I couldn't have written it any better. The larger screen is something that might persuede me to get the iPhone 6.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Just seen article on MacRumors with a picture of inside of iPhone 6, the new iPhone has 1gb of ram. Thought for sure it would jump to two gb of ram.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Just seen article on MacRumors with a picture of inside of iPhone 6, the new iPhone has 1gb of ram. Thought for sure it would jump to two gb of ram.

I saw that too! And they also said that the storage capacities would be 16, 64, and 128 GB. Where's the 32? :(

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If true, looks like they're keeping the 16 gb for many who don't need more than that, and giving the rest of us more space. I think it makes sense business wise. Those who wanted 32 will get 64 and be better off for it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
At this point I don't care either way. To me, if the next iPhone looks like either of these, I am slightly disappointed and consider it a step backwards in design. Losing the hard lines, polished edges, sharp contrasts etc for this rounded unicolor look just seems to cheapen the overall design. I think the 5/5S devices are the most elegant and refined devices on the market. Not purposely being negative or looking to start a debate, these are just my feelings. If I am looking at the end product in either of these renders, I will be inclined to use a case more than ever.
I agree, some Android phones look better than what I have seen here.

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site

I 100% disagree. I hated the hard edges, hated the 4s, 5, 5s design. When it leaked I thought it was ugly. I saw it in real life and still didn't like them. So this looks great to me. I've been waiting for that design to end since i got my 4s. It's doesn't feel good in the hand like the curves do. I'll welcome it. With one caveat: the ugly seams. And if it's all one tone i'll be thrilled. I think the two tone is ugly. I've disliked the design so much that I still have a 4s because the 5 and 5s were not a big enough change in the shell for me to get it. I have a case on mine and barely care because i'm not fond of the 4s look. This will be a welcome change in my opinion.

As for the two in the picture i think they both look ugly, one his two tone and the they both have that ugly seam. I'm hoping neither is in the final release but i like the shape.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I 100% disagree. I hated the hard edges, hated the 4s, 5, 5s design. When it leaked I thought it was ugly. I saw it in real life and still didn't like them. So this looks great to me. I've been waiting for that design to end since i got my 4s. It's doesn't feel good in the hand like the curves do. I'll welcome it. With one caveat: the ugly seams. And if it's all one tone i'll be thrilled. I think the two tone is ugly. I've disliked the design so much that I still have a 4s because the 5 and 5s were not a big enough change in the shell for me to get it. I have a case on mine and barely care because i'm not fond of the 4s look. This will be a welcome change in my opinion.

As for the two in the picture i think they both look ugly, one his two tone and the they both have that ugly seam. I'm hoping neither is in the final release but i like the shape.

If these latest leaks are legitimate, it looks like they'll be closer to what you're hoping for. They blended the color of the antenna breaks more towards the overall color. I'm warming up to this design since my original post.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1409399281.769019.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1409399297.659093.jpg

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
It's better but yeah i'm not a fan of that band. I prefer it to be one solid unbroken surface like most phones. If that's the antennae i guess i understand. I just don't find it particularly attractive (the bands). I guess it's necessary. I don't look at he back of my phone much so it's not a big deal. this was posted on the imore front page.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Not trying to be funny but some of these responses are like:

giphy.gif

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, I guess I would get used to the design, but the fact that the headphone jack is still on the bottom and the power button is still on the side, is making me irritated.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, I guess I would get used to the design, but the fact that the headphone jack is still on the bottom and the power button is still on the side, is making me irritated.

Why don't you like the headphone jack on the bottom? You want it back on top? I prefer it on the bottom, the top would feel awkward now.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I like the one on the left better. But I would be fine with either design. I think that it will look better in person. I would definitely love it.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner