We just need to wait for the launching of iPhone6. But of course we are hoping that they will give us a new and elegant one.. I know apple will do the great job in launching iPhone6.
    SpasticPat likes this.
    08-25-2014 09:12 PM
    It's going in a case straight out of the box so the design on the back is not an issue.

More interested in functionality.
    08-27-2014 12:01 PM
    I've never used a case in any if my iPhones. Going all the way back to the 3G, and I've had them all since that one.
    08-27-2014 12:27 PM
    At this point I don't care either way. To me, if the next iPhone looks like either of these, I am slightly disappointed and consider it a step backwards in design. Losing the hard lines, polished edges, sharp contrasts etc for this rounded unicolor look just seems to cheapen the overall design. I think the 5/5S devices are the most elegant and refined devices on the market. Not purposely being negative or looking to start a debate, these are just my feelings. If I am looking at the end product in either of these renders, I will be inclined to use a case more than ever.
    My feelings EXACTLY. I couldn't have written it any better. The larger screen is something that might persuede me to get the iPhone 6.
    08-27-2014 12:31 PM
    Just seen article on MacRumors with a picture of inside of iPhone 6, the new iPhone has 1gb of ram. Thought for sure it would jump to two gb of ram.
    08-29-2014 04:30 PM
    Just seen article on MacRumors with a picture of inside of iPhone 6, the new iPhone has 1gb of ram. Thought for sure it would jump to two gb of ram.
    I saw that too! And they also said that the storage capacities would be 16, 64, and 128 GB. Where's the 32?
    08-29-2014 08:14 PM
    If true, looks like they're keeping the 16 gb for many who don't need more than that, and giving the rest of us more space. I think it makes sense business wise. Those who wanted 32 will get 64 and be better off for it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    08-29-2014 10:00 PM
    At this point I don't care either way. To me, if the next iPhone looks like either of these, I am slightly disappointed and consider it a step backwards in design. Losing the hard lines, polished edges, sharp contrasts etc for this rounded unicolor look just seems to cheapen the overall design. I think the 5/5S devices are the most elegant and refined devices on the market. Not purposely being negative or looking to start a debate, these are just my feelings. If I am looking at the end product in either of these renders, I will be inclined to use a case more than ever.
    I agree, some Android phones look better than what I have seen here.
    08-29-2014 10:25 PM
    I 100% disagree. I hated the hard edges, hated the 4s, 5, 5s design. When it leaked I thought it was ugly. I saw it in real life and still didn't like them. So this looks great to me. I've been waiting for that design to end since i got my 4s. It's doesn't feel good in the hand like the curves do. I'll welcome it. With one caveat: the ugly seams. And if it's all one tone i'll be thrilled. I think the two tone is ugly. I've disliked the design so much that I still have a 4s because the 5 and 5s were not a big enough change in the shell for me to get it. I have a case on mine and barely care because i'm not fond of the 4s look. This will be a welcome change in my opinion.

As for the two in the picture i think they both look ugly, one his two tone and the they both have that ugly seam. I'm hoping neither is in the final release but i like the shape.
    08-30-2014 05:06 AM
    I 100% disagree. I hated the hard edges, hated the 4s, 5, 5s design. When it leaked I thought it was ugly. I saw it in real life and still didn't like them. So this looks great to me. I've been waiting for that design to end since i got my 4s. It's doesn't feel good in the hand like the curves do. I'll welcome it. With one caveat: the ugly seams. And if it's all one tone i'll be thrilled. I think the two tone is ugly. I've disliked the design so much that I still have a 4s because the 5 and 5s were not a big enough change in the shell for me to get it. I have a case on mine and barely care because i'm not fond of the 4s look. This will be a welcome change in my opinion.

As for the two in the picture i think they both look ugly, one his two tone and the they both have that ugly seam. I'm hoping neither is in the final release but i like the shape.
    If these latest leaks are legitimate, it looks like they'll be closer to what you're hoping for. They blended the color of the antenna breaks more towards the overall color. I'm warming up to this design since my original post.
    Which of these iPhone 6 designs will Apple unveil on September 9th?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1409399281.769019.jpgWhich of these iPhone 6 designs will Apple unveil on September 9th?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1409399297.659093.jpg
    08-30-2014 07:48 AM
    It's better but yeah i'm not a fan of that band. I prefer it to be one solid unbroken surface like most phones. If that's the antennae i guess i understand. I just don't find it particularly attractive (the bands). I guess it's necessary. I don't look at he back of my phone much so it's not a big deal. this was posted on the imore front page.
    08-30-2014 05:07 PM
    Not trying to be funny but some of these responses are like:

boovish and Speedygi like this.
    08-30-2014 06:38 PM
    Well, I guess I would get used to the design, but the fact that the headphone jack is still on the bottom and the power button is still on the side, is making me irritated.
    08-30-2014 06:50 PM
    Well, I guess I would get used to the design, but the fact that the headphone jack is still on the bottom and the power button is still on the side, is making me irritated.
    Why don't you like the headphone jack on the bottom? You want it back on top? I prefer it on the bottom, the top would feel awkward now.
    08-31-2014 07:38 AM
    Why don't you like the headphone jack on the bottom? You want it back on top? I prefer it on the bottom, the top would feel awkward now.
    I'd actually rather have the headphone jack on the top as well. The bottom makes it awkward to set the phone on the ledge of a treadmill or other exercise machine and you can't just turn it upside down because a lot of iPhone apps do not rotate upside down.
    A895 and Derrick4Real like this.
    08-31-2014 09:09 AM
    I like the one on the left better. But I would be fine with either design. I think that it will look better in person. I would definitely love it.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    08-31-2014 09:20 AM
    I like the one on the left better. But I would be fine with either design. I think that it will look better in person. I would definitely love it.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    Same. I prefer the left, but the right is okay too. Especially now that they showed the antenna bands will be closely color-matched to the body of the phone, I don't think the antenna bands will look too bad now.
    08-31-2014 06:52 PM
    Same. I prefer the left, but the right is okay too. Especially now that they showed the antenna bands will be closely color-matched to the body of the phone, I don't think the antenna bands will look too bad now.
    I think closer to the colour of the body is nicer.

That said, I'm getting a case so it really doesn't matter.
    09-01-2014 08:41 AM

another supposed leak video.
    09-02-2014 08:28 PM
    Not trying to be funny but some of these responses are like:

http://media.giphy.com/media/6QIzm2Qc0cOcM/giphy.gif

All change isn't good.

I like the design. But i reject the notion that all change is good. People are can dislike a change for functional reasons. I dislike ios 8's all white design cause it causes eyestrain. I dislike the new music player because it adds the wrong artist pictures occasionally, and wastes space in lists meaning you waste time scrolling. I like a smaller phone because pocketability is much more important than screen size. On macbook pros I dislike the upgrade to solid state drives because i'd honestly rather have more storage at a lower price with slower start ups. That's a budget issue not an actual issue with solid drives which are cool. Thus, i think, people can not like something for reasons other than simply not liking change.
    09-02-2014 08:32 PM
    All change isn't good.
    https://operationmanagement.files.wo...09/02/coke.jpg

I like the design. But i reject the notion that all change is good. People are can dislike a change for functional reasons. I dislike ios 8's all white design cause it causes eyestrain. I dislike the new music player because it adds the wrong artist pictures occasionally, and wastes space in lists meaning you waste time scrolling. I like a smaller phone because pocketability is much more important than screen size. On macbook pros I dislike the upgrade to solid state drives because i'd honestly rather have more storage at a lower price with slower start ups. That's a budget issue not an actual issue with solid drives which are cool. Thus, i think, people can not like something for reasons other than simply not liking change.
    Ok, but nothing you said had nothing to do with my post. I was just talking about some of the responses. I even mentioned myself, I am not a big fan of either design.
    09-02-2014 08:35 PM
    Please Please Please Apple, do not release such ugly designs ! If history tells us anything, leaks have already showed us what the iphone 6 is going to look like. I've seen them all, and hate each and every one of them. I hate using a case on my phones but now it looks like I won't have a choice. This will change everything I have ever thought of apple and for the first time since the 3, I'm thinking of leaving ! I can't believe I just thought that but DAMN that is one UGLY phone.
    09-03-2014 05:20 PM
    You know what, I'm actually starting to warm up to the design, even though it was like 2 days ago that I didn't like it at all. I'm still in the middle though-I don't hate it but I don't love it
    09-03-2014 06:27 PM
    The antenna breaks aren't horrible but they aren't great either. The only apple design that's come out recently that I have seen and didn't think it was one of the best looking devices out.

I would prefer the glass inserts myself based of the videos of the leaks, or if they did the antenna breaks with just a single line across the top and bottom like the HTC One instead of how they show it here.

But either way, I will be purchasing a iphone in about two weeks and cannot wait.
    09-03-2014 09:42 PM
    The antenna breaks aren't horrible but they aren't great either. The only apple design that's come out recently that I have seen and didn't think it was one of the best looking devices out.

I would prefer the glass inserts myself based of the videos of the leaks, or if they did the antenna breaks with just a single line across the top and bottom like the HTC One instead of how they show it here.

But either way, I will be purchasing a iphone in about two weeks and cannot wait.
    I'm currently the same. Don't love it, don't hate it
    09-03-2014 10:10 PM
54 123